Is it bud rot?

Haze35

420 Member
Hello everyone!
Yesterday i was smoking one spliff from my 9 months old weed(harvested in 2020 Aug.). I wanted to roll another spliff when I noticed that the inside of my old buds are a bit brown. Its a day after i smoked the spliff(I put around 0.1 gram of my weed in the tobacco.) and since then i got a little bit of pain in my chest here and there mainly on the left side but it is very mild and it is not constant pain. I mainly feel irritation in my throat. When I smelled the weed it didnt smell like mold to me. I post some pictures below.
received_587441972235903.jpeg
Screenshot_20210505-014908_Gallery.jpeg
Screenshot_20210505-161445_Messenger.jpeg

Looks good to me, my eldest buds are also turning brownish inside, they seem to still smoke fine, I like the texture, and there is no smell of mold so I don't worry about it.
I'm concerned about your lung pains and irritation in your throat tho. Do you think the bud directly caused that ? If so, you probably shouldn't keep smoking it.

The irritation could be because od the tobacco. I use golden virginia rolling tobacco and that is a little bit dry and old too. Maybe thats what causes the pains and irritations,because im not a cigarette smoker. I only use tobacco to roll spliffs with weed. Now im not panicking because i tought i smoked bud rot and i was heavily anxious all day.

Back
Top Bottom