Is it Cannabis?

Hello all! Hope the guesses would get stronger and better now!
Pretty leafy the weird fella has grown! Notice how leaves are still in a confused state if this is any strain of cannabis!

Into its 3 week now! Let's see!

Pour in with your wonderful guesses and let's see what this mysterious lad is!?

Peace
420-magazine-mobile1436268103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1480985087.jpg
It's a cute little thing anyway

Hey, Fullyspectrum? What's that plant growing in the background? :)

Quite interesting post. If the seed looked just like the others you got to grow it out. It looks nothing like it should but stranger things have happened in nature. If it is marijuana and you could isolate it in seed form you could be rich lol.

Just checking in to see how it's going. It's probably going to turn out to be some obscure northern Indian plant none of us have ever heard of.

Hey everyone! Yes, I was eagerly waiting to post the update and see how's it going with my fellow growers!
The leaves still confuse me. The spikes! Hmmmm, sometimes patience bears the 'fruit'
Peace everyone.

Quite interesting post. If the seed looked just like the others you got to grow it out. It looks nothing like it should but stranger things have happened in nature. If it is marijuana and you could isolate it in seed form you could be rich lol.

Hahah! I will need help with that!
So all of you, shareholders then? Haha
Peace brother

Fern! Pretty strange to pop out of cannabis seeds! Hah! Well nature is always unpredictable!
Hope it has been kind to you!
Peace
Guess my thinking is it never was a cannabis seed...this is all new to me from the seed to the bowl. Well, I'm an OLD SCHOOL coming back and things have changed beyond my comprehension. But I'm learning so much from 420. Hopefully I will eventually learn how to use a forum

Not a Plant at all!
It is a North Korean miniature Atomic Bomb in disguise, and YOU smuggled it into our country..:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

google cannabaceae, 99% sure it is one of those pictured or something very similar. So now that we know hops and dope

are very closely related, who is going to graft hops stalks onto dope root stalks??? There are articles on

how to do it. So do I get the free dope seeds or what????

Back
Top Bottom