Is it just me??

weed that takes longer than seven days to dry begins to breakdown and produce sugars. the longer it rots for the more sugar that is produced. alot of people dismiss this as improperly washed pot with chemical residue. if your weed is burning unevenly or black , sugar is the cause.

After 7 days begins the curing process. In no way is this bad for your weed. Its just the opposite.

it's simple organic chemistry. if you are not getting your pot below 40%relative humidity within 7 days it will begin to decompose. one of the biproducts of this is sugar. fructose. try sprinkling a little icing sugar in your doobs . you'll get the idea . after the initial dry ... cure it all you like till it's old and stale. i prefer my cheese a little fresher.

if you really want to do it right ; bone dry it and toss it in a sealed mason jar . throw that in the deepfreeze with a date . pop it open it a few years . it'll still have all it's flavor and 90% of it's punch.

i am a known ex-commercial cultivator of the legendary b.c.bud type. i grew primo for years before they asked me to stop. i never cured anything beyond a week then it was in the bag and off to who knows where to sell for top dollar. buyers have come here for years to get the best. they pay the premium . they get the best. they beat the doors down for more. no one i know in the biz cures their weed beyond throwing it in a bag . thats the sad truth. five to seven days after harvest its on the market. hot potatoe. get it gone . bury the money. or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom