Is it ready?

Droopydroors

I feel bad asking this question because I read soooo many posts asking the same but I just want to be sure so I figured if someone can help that would be great. This is my first grow and I'm not too worried about yeild because I don't smoke much this is basically just a new hobby for me. This is +Speed Auto strain and is only 10" tall due to the 1 gallon pot I'm growing in. She is day 56 breeder said 49 days from seed. I have a scope but from what I read alot of autos don't get ambers on the calyx but I do see amber on the sugar leaves. She has put on her fall colors and I had to pull 4 fan leaves because they were crunchy. Here are some picks. Thanks in advance.
420-magazine-mobile1648321797.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1040689221.jpg

420-magazine-mobile311328892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1983360922.jpg

Hi Droopy,

I had similar trepidations just yesterday. Your trichomes look pretty good to me.

I try to get closer with the scope to really get a good look.

I hope this helps.

Hi Droopy,

I had similar trepidations just yesterday. Your trichomes look pretty good to me.

I try to get closer with the scope to really get a good look.

I hope this helps.
I have looked at them with a scope and well with this being my first grow it's hard for my to tell if they are clear or milky. I believe they are mostly milky and on the sugar leaves they are pretty amber. I don't care if I have to wait because I am in no rush but I don't want to wait too long, if there is such a thing. I'm starting to see new white hairs popping up on all the sites, is that bad?

I have looked at them with a scope and well with this being my first grow it's hard for my to tell if they are clear or milky. I believe they are mostly milky and on the sugar leaves they are pretty amber. I don't care if I have to wait because I am in no rush but I don't want to wait too long, if there is such a thing. I'm starting to see new white hairs popping up on all the sites, is that bad?

I've gone so far as to google pictures of trichomes to get a feel for what's clear, cloudy and amber. It's not as clear cut as it seems (at least to my novice eye).

S20171201_0003.jpg

To me, the majority of my trics (above) have cloudy heads, the "stalks" can be clear and you'll see a few with tinges of amber (reddish).

Below is an earlier picture of the same plant. Clear trics.

S20171105_0011.jpg

I can't say if new white hairs are good or bad. I'll defer to a more experienced grower.

I really hope this helps and if I rambled, please forgive me.

Looks done to me. The second pic shows lots of amber at the bottom. Not everything develops at the same time on a plant. Unless you chop the top part and give the bottom a few more days I would harvest.

Back
Top Bottom