Is it worth the effort?

Hi stoner. I sympathize with your plight. Id be willing to send you 15 purps seeds that came off one of my hermied plants. I got one growing now you can look at in my journal. You'll get nothing but females out of them too and its pretty good smoke. But they are for novelty use only :smokin: Pm me if your interested.

:peace::peace:

Hi stoner. I sympathize with your plight. Id be willing to send you 15 purps seeds that came off one of my hermied plants. I got one growing now you can look at in my journal. You'll get nothing but females out of them too and its pretty good smoke. But they are for novelty use only :smokin: Pm me if your interested.

:peace::peace:
I dont have enough posts to pm or leave visitor msg on your profile :-(( but Yes, please, thank you. My throw-away email is msmith32539@gmail.com

hey Bobulak very nice offer my friend 420 needs more kindness like that! , made me also remember about my hermie stash ive got somewhere had a female bag seed hermie out in my last grow was right at the back so i missed out on seeing the little amount of bananas its had before the "Shim" jizzed all over my babies anyway at the time i had some female Nirvana Wonder Woman get polinated.. there now at this point about 3 weeks away from finishing but im starting to find about 1 seed very 2-5 nugs, im gona attempt to germ two tonight , but the point i was wondering is , im dying to get my hands on some purple weed :) so if u like. i would be oh so happy to trade some hermie gens :D i should have a atleast 10-20 seeds in like 2 weeks? I can offer u some of the seeds and to stoner but i cant promise females 100%

Hope everything is running smooth for you. Keep it simple and you wont fail. Family first! :thumb:
Thanks Wiz, congrats for Member of Month win, you deserve it! Family 1st has always been my moto. Good day here, got a rebate check from electric co., I put it to good use, bought Grow & Bloom & a ph kit! Once I get mom to bed I'll go to work. Also got a couple double sockets so I can double my lighting. I do remember you? saying go ez on nutes, 1/4 of dose recommended?. She's vegging now (I guess), stem about 1" tall and four leaves on top, sprouted Dec 29, I guess she's doing ok? I'm hoping the nutes will spur some growth. The 2nd girl is stuck with 1/2" stem and two leaves with no texture to them. I think she suffered b/c she came up too close to the big girl. Last night I gently pulled away some of the dirt around her, seems to have good rooting. The rooting ran horizontal some so I kinda re-routed the rooting away from the big girl, covered it up and watered (no water since the 28 or 29th), it doesnt seem to have bothered her. Thanks for the kind thoughts and generous offers, I'll take anything offered!

hey Bobulak very nice offer my friend 420 needs more kindness like that! , made me also remember about my hermie stash ive got somewhere had a female bag seed hermie out in my last grow was right at the back so i missed out on seeing the little amount of bananas its had before the "Shim" jizzed all over my babies anyway at the time i had some female Nirvana Wonder Woman get polinated.. there now at this point about 3 weeks away from finishing but im starting to find about a seed 5 nugs, im gona attempt to germ two tonight , but the point i was wondering is , im dying to get my hands on some purple weed :) so if u like but i wold be oh so happy to trade some hermie gens :D i should have a atleast 10-20 seeds in like 2 weeks? I can offer u the some seeds to stoner but i cant promise females
Thanks JokerJohn, I'lll take anything I can get. I've never found such kind and generous ppl that I see here, I think I've found my home.

Thanks JokerJohn, I'lll take anything I can get. I've never found such kind and generous ppl that I see here, I think I've found my home.

Hey buddy dont worry about it ill let you know when there ready :) , as my mother use to say, Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves ;)

Back
Top Bottom