Is "Smoking Pot" a "Thing to Do" or a "Part of your Life"

Well I'm am feeling very compelled to post again...

Bergdawg your point is noted, and I myself will be sure in future posts to make sure that I am very thoughtful about my posts no matter how long or short they may be. :blushsmile: No less, we all have different skills, but we all share a voice. Holysmokey, I appreciate your input and to me it is always welcome. :hug: In my mind's eye I am able to understand you and to be compassionate with what you may be going through with detox. I am glad that we are on the same opinion about marijuana being not addictive other than a personality trait.

Sorry to be off topic again but just trying to raise us all a little higher in life as well...

:Namaste:

Well I'm am feeling very compelled to post again...

Bergdawg your point is noted, and I myself will be sure in future posts to make sure that I am very thoughtful about my posts no matter how long or short they may be. :blushsmile: No less, we all have different skills, but we all share a voice. Holysmokey, I appreciate your input and to me it is always welcome. :hug: In my mind's eye I am able to understand you and to be compassionate with what you may be going through with detox. I am glad that we are on the same opinion about marijuana being not addictive other than a personality trait.

Sorry to be off topic again but just trying to raise us all a little higher in life as well...

:Namaste:

We all share a voice, some people just have speech impediments - that's the problem(figuratively.)

Yes,no ,and maybe so. Everyday use of anything will change your perceptions of life. It doesn't matter what it is we have a endless amount of possibility's around to stimulate us. So the saying moderation is the spice of life.
Now with MMJ a different reason exists. This plant has quality's that the user is not even aware of until the mind and body has a need for them.Switching from recreational to medicinal is within the same plant and only if your body needs it to be. Is there any other substance like this.

We all share a voice, some people just have speech impediments - that's the problem(figuratively.)
I see no problem,just another person fighting for what they believe in.What i do see is a guy getting on a "FRIENDLY",compassionate,and understanding website and letting everybody know his opinion's,his problems, and were he stands on the issues at hand.Holy smokey you talk and speak however you feel man.I have fairly decent spelling skills,but if it were'nt for having 10 fingers and 10 toes i wouldn't be able to count to 1,2,3, uh 20.When somebody can't understand you,speak louder.:thumb::peacetwo::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin:

For me, it is something to do on occasion. I'm pretty high on life but love to enjoy the relaxation that pot gives me. Luckily I don't have any medical conditions other than using it as a stress reducer at the end of the day with a good soak in the tub listening to some great music. But I do have many friends that use it all day-every day, for medicinal or pleasure, and like yourself 'get it done' so to speak. Long live all our reasons to enjoy this gift giving plant...:peace:

X2 Brotha!

I only smoke once in a while, though I would like to smoke more. It relaxes me and gets my mind in a good place. I use for recreational purposes, and its so cool to hang out with the guys and smoke and chill.

The way he fights is like going up against the Russian Army with a BB gun.

Good day bergdawg,
I think you made your point in your earlier post, no?!?! This last post is now an undeserved stab. We may not all have the educational skills that you have my friend but that should not stop anyone from expressing themselves in this life. You have no idea what Holysmokey's story is. Let me repeat that in a different way...You have no idea what circumstances he has dealt with in this life. It gets under my skin and rubs me the wrong way to see this kind of childish bashing that you are attempting. You may be educated in some ways but you still have much to learn in the compassion department. We all need to look out for each other, what one is lacking there is someone to come along and pick it up, at least that would be an ideal world. Voices no matter how loud, soft or discernable should always be welcome. You made your point very intelligently earlier but these extra unnecessary jabs are looking lame. Let's gets higher and move on to better things...

:peace:

Because of the INTERNET animately it seems it easier to throw personal jabs around. Since we don't feel we will held accountable. When face to face we can exhibit restraint.

Good day bergdawg,
I think you made your point in your earlier post, no?!?! This last post is now an undeserved stab. We may not all have the educational skills that you have my friend but that should not stop anyone from expressing themselves in this life. You have no idea what Holysmokey's story is. Let me repeat that in a different way...You have no idea what circumstances he has dealt with in this life. It gets under my skin and rubs me the wrong way to see this kind of childish bashing that you are attempting. You may be educated in some ways but you still have much to learn in the compassion department. We all need to look out for each other, what one is lacking there is someone to come along and pick it up, at least that would be an ideal world. Voices no matter how loud, soft or discernable should always be welcome. You made your point very intelligently earlier but these extra unnecessary jabs are looking lame. Let's gets higher and move on to better things...

:thumb::thumb::thumb::high-five:Could not agree with you more man.

Good day bergdawg,

You're making me think you didn't really read, or understand what I was saying in my long post. I specifically said that people may have not had the opportunities that I had, yet they're on a computer where all your educational needs are a click away. What I'm saying is better yourself, make the movement look better. I've been saying it for years, no one has listened. I'm using your advice and speaking louder. Stating the obvious shouldn't be considered not compassionate. I mean, I'm just going to come out and say it - he makes marijuana smokers look bad. It doesn't matter if I'm not compassionate enough, because that's how it is. Tell me it isn't.

You're making me think you didn't really read, or understand what I was saying in my long post. I specifically said that people may have not had the opportunities that I had, yet they're on a computer where all your educational needs are a click away. What I'm saying is better yourself, make the movement look better. I've been saying it for years, no one has listened. I'm using your advice and speaking louder. Stating the obvious shouldn't be considered not compassionate. I mean, I'm just going to come out and say it - he makes marijuana smokers look bad. It doesn't matter if I'm not compassionate enough, because that's how it is. Tell me it isn't.

I totally understand what you meant in your long post. I just think it should have been left at that. Period. There is no need to come back and hit it on the head again, so to speak. When you did that, to me it just showed poor lack of judgement and childishness that you feel you must make your point, again and again, in that kind of manner. That's all. I'm sure you see my point too. We all have our opinion but there is also a way to express it within a mature manner such as you did on your long post. And then leave it at that. We are all here to raise each other up, so let's keep it positive.

Guys we've lost the point of this thread.Can't we just get along. :peace:

I totally understand what you meant in your long post. I just think it should have been left at that. Period. There is no need to come back and hit it on the head again, so to speak. When you did that, to me it just showed poor lack of judgement and childishness that you feel you must make your point, again and again, in that kind of manner. That's all. I'm sure you see my point too. We all have our opinion but there is also a way to express it within a mature manner such as you did on your long post. And then leave it at that. We are all here to raise each other up, so let's keep it positive.

He didn't get the point, or just ignored it. :reading420magazine:That was his response. Another lazy stoner that can't hold an argument. You want this guy on your side fighting for the same cause you do? I'm not trying to be mean, sometimes the truth hurts.

He didn't get the point, or just ignored it. :reading420magazine:That was his response. Another lazy stoner that can't hold an argument. You want this guy on your side fighting for the same cause you do? I'm not trying to be mean, sometimes the truth hurts.

I wasn't going to post this and clog up this thread but decided that I need to make my apologies to bergdawg. Your first post covered everything, including the circumstance part. I admit I got a little off in talking about the compassion part. It's been on my mind lately, been listening to Max Igan. Having couth is more of what I meant to say about your second and third post. I was just really bothered by them. You covered it all in your first and I just felt that the others were uncalled for. Hope that's it. My apologies...

:focus: and some fun... :peace:

I have been smoking pot for more than twenty years. I do not get any less high from a good bong rip now than I did twenty years ago. My head still spins and I still think up goofy shit.

That said, I am able to function completely while high. I rewire electric guitars while high. I go to the grocery store high, and come home with more than Frito's and Otter Pops. I remember plans and events well in advance of their dates, and am exceedingly punctual.

In my house, an offer of a smoke is akin to an offer of something to drink or a place to sit. I leave a loaded bong next to my toilet before I go to bed at night, and include marijuana in the household budget.

Marijuana, to me, is much more than "something to do". It is an enhancement to every aspect of my life, from leveling my mood to increasing my enjoyment of the birds singing in my back yard to sharpening my focus on a project.

Thoughts?

Huge part of my life. Been almost a daily smoker for the past 5 years. I dont smoke to get high, its an outcome yeah, but I've found Its helped with alot of my 'problems'. One of them being ADHD. Having not smoked in a few days and writing this I'm finding my attention wondering and its taking like 2-3x as much time it would take for me to post this if i was high. It just lets me function more 'normally' I guess. Not sure when I'm gonna be smoking again now tho, it's got dry around here, So I'll have to suffer because I have no respect for Pharma or any drug company and refuse to take anything from them unless it was to save my life. I'd rather live with the suffering than the side effects of their drugs not to mention the FACT that they are only in business for the MONEY.

feel free to vent lol ps that was typed on the way out not that deep but you seem to need to be heard make the movment look better but then you in turn act like a tool you went about it the wrong way

Back
Top Bottom