What are some exciting things to do smoking alone?

I love to listen to music/ When the weather/s nice, I like to sit outside after dark, and listen to the sounds of the night!

Mid-summer when the lightnin' bugs are out with every bug and peeper in the woods singing out and sky full of stars,it's God's own light show.

Sure smoking with friends has its benefits and can create good times and conversation but smoking alone is a treasure all to its own. I Browse the internet, listen to music, anything I would normally do sober.

some have mentioned learning an instrument. take on digital drawing.

download league of legends.

youtube for days.

I love to sing when i'm high, or listen to some great ass music. Nature is always fun as well, but if you're smoking indica you get really lazy and might not want to move so you get bored. Skype someone, go on omegle if you like being with people and rather talk to them lol. Take a walk :p :bongrip:

I like to sit in my closet with the door closed and pretend I'm in Narnia.

I also enjoy walks in the woods or just sitting in the woods and listen to nature.

A few times I was joined by my dog and pretend she is a lion but after ten minutes of clam baking the closet the lion just falls asleep. I need a new lion.

A HUGE problem with our young people is they have become too sedentary.
When I was young(before GOD made dirt) I would get on my bike, get on my motorcycle & GO. I lived where I could get out of town quickly and easily so I did.
My friend, get up, go outside and do ANYTHING. Everything is more fun on pot.

Whenever I'm getting stoned alone I usually roll a Gaddafi (large joint named after the enormous Libyan dictator) so that I'm stoned off my ass and just enjoy my daily tasks while flying.

I do Photography. I don't know why but something as mundane as a stop light sober will have me clicking away stoned. It also helps me figure out what to shoot. Like for example the other night I was sitting at my kitchen table baked, listing to Deadmau5 (witch i would recommend in and of it self just netflix that shit crank it up and chill) and I see my hunting rounds sitting on the table. So I sat there for hours making logos with them and taking pics.

Also I like to touch my self in inapprorate ways.:rollingeyes::roorrip:

When on my own and high I really enjoy cleaning the house with headphones on and music loud! Also love hanging out with my cat and having really fun and active play sessions with him! He usually cuddles up on my lap afterwards and we go for a nap! ^_^

When on my own and high I really enjoy cleaning the house with headphones on and music loud! Also love hanging out with my cat and having really fun and active play sessions with him! He usually cuddles up on my lap afterwards and we go for a nap! ^_^
You want to come clean my apartment, I'll get you High! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom