Smoking Alone

umm, i have few friends and even fewer that i love but i get extremely paranoid if im smoking with others, cuz im afraid of their motives, hence my paranoia. i have schizo affective disorder, whatever that is but thats something else. anyway, im kinda paranoid sober too but anyway, it doesnt really affect me when i smoke, im a pretty sensible dude...proof...nexmellowday - YouTube. but yeah.

umm, i have few friends and even fewer that i love but i get extremely paranoid if im smoking with others, cuz im afraid of their motives, hence my paranoia. i have schizo affective disorder, whatever that is but thats something else. anyway, im kinda paranoid sober too but anyway, it doesnt really affect me when i smoke, im a pretty sensible dude...proof...nexmellowday - YouTube. but yeah.

Hobos Bandaid. It is almost as if you are describing me when you speak of this paranoia shit. Interesting. I'm curious to look into this schizo affective disorder.

Hobos Bandaid. It is almost as if you are describing me when you speak of this paranoia shit. Interesting. I'm curious to look into this schizo affective disorder.

good luck, i think the best place is just the DSM, go to your local barnes and nobel or just a decent book store and ask for the DSM, its a guide to all the mental illnesses that exsist and its comprehensive and accurate on explaination. besides that ive only found one book/pamphlet on it and all i got from it was basic stuff AND that fish oil supplements are good for people with this illness.

anything else just hit me up on here, peace man. and dont jump to conclusions just yet, look into it.

If they got herb ill smoke with em, if they have no herb, ill smoke alone ;)

I've been smoking for 20 years now. I enjoy both.

Smoking with friends is always fun.
Smoking with new peeps is always a little strange/interesting.
Smoking by myself is meditating.
This post speaks for me too. :goodjob:

I enjoy smoking with friends but also by myself in my sacco bag listening to music.

i dont mind smokign with friends because thats how i started smoking i would never smoke alone when i first started smoking but now its either or/ however i feel that day. I usually though roll one up around midnight everynight and throw on a movie or work on some new designs/drawings or get on 420mag :tokin::tokin::lot-o-toke::420:

I smoke alone a lot, well, because I'm alone a lot. Nothing's better than getting together with your hilarious friends and smoking down and talking and letting the music bump, though... run-on sentence much? About to step outside and work on this tater I've been saving for a week.

this shit is funny. ive been introverted for much of my life compared to times when i was more extroverted; hangin with friend, doin shit. but NOW, in the present, i think i trip more when i smoke alone, not extensivly tripped and just controlled by my mind/brain. but when i smoke with people, mainly my only friend right now, im pretty proportionetly high and well balanced, adjusted with what were smoking and happen to have.

but this brings to mind what would, have if there were mooooore weed lol, maybe some puerto rican rum lol. yyyeeeaaahhhh. i dont know. ive got many of future left before im gone (im 25) so i will be experimenting with the liqor/weed concoction and well besides that i wanna smoke more weed during my sessions alone or with my friend. shit ill smoke with new people too hehe. why not, right?

i do enjoy smoking alone though, hehe. always will be introverted depending on how much extro (wouldnt care either) i become over time.

peace!

Back
Top Bottom