Is The Volcano Worth $650 With A Starter Set?

After all these years the Volcanos are still my favorite. There are many that can argue this in any directions. I feel the price is justified. There are still great deals out there on used and so forth. S&B will warranty an original purchase or having the receipt if it falls in that time fram. New it is 3 years. I have had the same classic model and still it is going strong after 9 years with no problems ever. Just the bags and bag system changed a few times.

I love my Digital Volcano. I've got lots of vapes and this one is my favorite. Day-to-day I tend to use my Pax2 more than the Volcano. But the Volcano is kick-ass and if you can afford it, you won't regret buying it.

:volcano-smiley: Ditto, digital volcano takes the cake. The efficiency is huge... I'd estimate about twice as efficient as smoking. For me, the purchase paid for itself in 3 months. I've had mine for 6.5 years now with daily use. The heating element in mine died about a year ago, had it repaired and back to me within 2 weeks for $80. I've never desired for another piece or to smoke. My roommates are hacking up lungs when smoking and I never even question my health.

The digital input makes it easy to control the type of high you want. I can sprinkle in a dusting of bud and still get a full bag of vapor at the highest temp that gets me stoned for a couple hours. Or pack a half gram in there at a low temperature and get a full day worth of bags that are tasty and less stoning. Then I compile all the vaped remains and can still make some dank sedative oil.

The bag detachment is my favorite thing about it. I have the solid valve which is built very strong. The valve mouthpiece is perfectly weighted like a shuttlecock. So you can aerodynamically swoop full bags of vapor across the room between people, it's pretty badass. Can catch it easily, or not; the thing will not break. Only the lip piece is vulnerable, I've chipped it on concrete... Lip piece replacements are $1.

Before all the e-pens and portable vapes were invented, it was even my to-go piece, and still is. You can get a case for it that makes it easier to travel with. I take it to all my friends and to parties, pretty much everywhere I go. I never worry about it being damaged in the case and I can operate it from within the case, so it's pretty much immune.

I can load a bag and take it outside, or in the car. It's a much safer item to pass around a car. You don't have to look at it and can hit one-handed, no flame. I've had it on two party buses with an AC adapter. It sat next to the keg and kept filling bags the whole trip. The bag contains all the vapor even when the highway wind from all the windows down is ripping through the cabin. Would have been very difficult to smoke in that setting. You can attach a larger bag for a larger group of people. I use huge bags that hold about 25 hits per fill.

I've tried someone's easy valve too, on their classic unit. Maybe I'm just biased from my system, but the easy valve seems cheap. Doesn't have the aerodynamic weight, felt like a plastic kazoo. And the vapor just didn't seem quite dialed in or as efficient on the classic. So I'd say the digital and solid valve are definitely worth it. Much more stylish too.

IMG_112429.JPG

Back
Top Bottom