Is there any benefit in letting this plant continue?

Makeminefullgrown

Hello, I’m at the tail end of my grow. Started w/ 3 and recently harvested the first 2. This last plant didn’t show pistils until almost 3 weeks after the flip to 12/12….which was on July 14. So I think it’s accurate to say it’s been flowering since Aug 2 or 3.
It’s a Gelato OG from 207 genetics….under a HLG 320 LED, grown in FF 70/30 buffered coco, amended w/ various dry organics (Gaia Green, kelp meal, langebeinite, EWC) It’s my first run with coco and first time using dry organics and top dressing. I’ve learned a lot.
Anyway, as you can see she has faded to a very light green. My last top dressing was over 3 weeks ago…..at the time I really thought she was closer to being ready.
I’ve also given a tea for microbial action.
There are a few white pistils remaining and she’s looking very close to done.
The problem is the trichomes…..there are a substantial amount of clear ones. Hardly any ambers except for the leaves, but on the calyces it’s probably 70% cloudy 30% clear…..less than 1% amber.
She’s not drinking hardly any water and has changed very little in the last 5-6 days.
I’m a little worried about the yellowing of the sugar leaves.
Anyway, I’d really like to allow the plant to mature more IF she has enough gas in the tank to actually progress….meaning some of those clears go to cloudy.
What do you think??
If I let her go should I feed her something? The dry organics will take too long but I do have some liquid Buddha Bloom which is organic and I’m guessing is available quicker than the dry varieties.
I will say that the buds stink to high heaven of sugary lemons…..and I don’t wanna overcook her and lose any of that aroma.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks everyone.
8AE61B08-C56A-4134-898B-9581ECC6865A.jpeg
001EE018-3651-47CD-8437-AB9B46ED9358.jpeg
8476D12A-69D0-432B-9D47-0208005CC8DD.jpeg

Trichome color can be deceiving every great once in a while. I know people who will set them in 24 hours darkness for about 3 days in the hopes to get the trichs to finish up. Maybe try a couple days of straight darkness and check trichs again. Some strains and phenos can mis lead you but it is very few. Hopefully someone else chimes in.

Trichome color can be deceiving every great once in a while. I know people who will set them in 24 hours darkness for about 3 days in the hopes to get the trichs to finish up. Maybe try a couple days of straight darkness and check trichs again. Some strains and phenos can mis lead you but it is very few. Hopefully someone else chimes in.
Ya know I was thinking about trying the 48 hrs of darkness with this one since it’s the last one in the closet and would be easy to do. Should I keep everything on but the lights or just go with the normal specs for lights out…..which is a good bit chillier but similar rh as lights on. ??

Back
Top Bottom