Is this a good idea?

Orange Crush

So many stoners like myself are unfortunate because they have to worry about the wonderful aroma left behind after one blazes up. I'm living with my parents while my school year is up and they can't stand the smell. So I got high one day and got to thinking: "We use carbon filters to filter our grow rooms; why not construct some sort of apparatus that works similar to the dryer sheet sploof to get rid of the smell from smoking?"

Genuius idea am I right?
So I have this wonderful idea, I just don't know how to execute it.

Right now I have two ideas. One is extremely similar to a sploof except it uses activates carbon filters instead of dryer sheets. The other idea is breathing through an OSHA approves respirator (the kind that look like dust mask) that has activated carbon.
I know they use activated charcoal for absorbing chemicals when people swallow them. Could this work?

Just an idea guys, please don't shoot me down.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Is this a good idea??

Not meant to shoot you down in any way; but if smell is your ONLY concern, then a vaporizer is your solution.

I'm not knockin' that thought process at all. As I type this, I'm ripping my bong. Something about big billowing clouds is a visual high in it's own.

If you post at those peak 'boredom' hours, you're bound to get a quick response.

Be easy and I wish you some stealthy smokin'.

I'm not knockin' that thought process at all. As I type this, I'm ripping my bong. Something about big billowing clouds is a visual high in it's own.

If you post at those peak 'boredom' hours, you're bound to get a quick response.

Be easy and I wish you some stealthy smokin'.

Thank you and as a matter of fact I'm rippin my Grav Elite double dome perc. Outside though :(.

I just think it would be awesome to be able to blow through a carbon filter or smt so I can smoke inside. It sucks but I'll figure smt out.

I just think it would be awesome to be able to blow through a carbon filter or smt so I can smoke inside. It sucks but I'll figure smt out.

That double dome sounds beastly OC.

There's still hope for you finding something you can blow out of that allows for smooking inside... It's called a window. :bong:

True enough but who wants to rip a vape all the time? I love smoking out of my bong and I don't wanna stop

ROOЯ sells a carbon filter attachment for their bongs. Don't know if it helps with smell or not.

That double dome sounds beastly OC.

There's still hope for you finding something you can blow out of that allows for smooking inside... It's called a window. :bong:

I blow out the window, towel the door, and use spray. They come up the stairs and say, "Jared you need to stop smoking weed." They have super powers. I mean I know I smoke amazing weed but it's getting ridiculous. They shouldn't be able to smell all that.

ROOЯ sells a carbon filter attachment for their bongs. Don't know if it helps with smell or not.

I've seen those before on Etsy. In theory it sounds like it could work but idk. I feel like it could be more for fine particle filtration rather than deodorizing. I'll surely research it though.

I blow out the window, towel the door, and use spray. They come up the stairs and say, "Jared you need to stop smoking weed." They have super powers. I mean I know I smoke amazing weed but it's getting ridiculous. They shouldn't be able to smell all that.

You know, living in someone else's home - especially your parents' - includes more responsibility than just (hopefully!) paying rent. It's no more than simple respect to follow their rules while you are living under their roof.

Easy and proper solutions: (1) Stop smoking cannabis in the home of someone that doesn't want you to, take it outside. (2) Move.

Being a cannasumer does NOT mean one has to be disrespectful.

You know, living in someone else's home - especially your parents' - includes more responsibility than just (hopefully!) paying rent. It's no more than simple respect to follow their rules while you are living under their roof.

Easy and proper solutions: (1) Stop smoking cannabis in the home of someone that doesn't want you to, take it outside. (2) Move.

Being a cannasumer does NOT mean one has to be disrespectful.

I don't generally smoke indoors because of the smell. They don't really care that I smoke weed; they just dislike the smell and we have other people who come over our house sometimes. We have a homestead so there's seperate parts of the house on the property. My room happens to be in the main house. I could move to the guest house but that's no fun. Not to mention a tree fell through the side of it lol.

They come up the stairs and say, "Jared you need to stop smoking weed." They have super powers. I mean I know I smoke amazing weed but it's getting ridiculous. They shouldn't be able to smell all that.

The last year my son lived with us, when ever I went by his room and he was in it, I would say, "Stopping smoking pot, your going to upset your mother".
:)
Few times I can remember when I actually smelled anything.

Well about the towel method, was it dry or damp? I use to a damp towel and put it under the door. That was when I worked at a 5 star hotel and would often get snowed in during my shift. Do you try to light incense or anything or do your parents hate the smell of that too?

I really don't have that problem because I don't have visitors that often since I am fairly new to my area. But when I was back home most of the people I hung with were smokers so there was never a problem. I am also bold as well with a decent landlord. I know he has come plenty a time and smelled weed or saw that I was blazed. He doesn't care as long as he gets his money....

I would say work on getting your own place, there is nothing like having your own. I couldn't imagine living with any family member again. I just love the feeling of freedom and independence.

Back
Top Bottom