is this a male?

nonaware

what3.jpg

0838.JPG

I definitely see a pistil in your photos. So it does have girl parts. I have no experience with hermies, and I didn't let my boys get past 7 days into flower so I don't know what more mature boy parts look like.

well its dead now... i was thinking that it was a herm but its my first grow and i saw the pistil and the clubs. so thought that i would ask. thanks for the fast responses...

Dude, I grew a female with that same thing. Yes, it has pistols....then I grew 5 plants OMG, all were males, tons of sacs balls everywhere, every junction I had to let them go...:-(
Your's could be a herm....but since you question it, then it is a female, because believe me, you would know if it were male and never ask this question...you could not get past the tons of balls.
Once you grow a male and destroy it, you will forever know which is which when it comes up.
I wish I could do like so many others do and guess which is which by way of the seed. That would be great to throw out all the males, or keep one in a corner, grow a grand purp next to it female and let that female turn to seed to have more grand purp seeds

Back
Top Bottom