Is this any good? First time grower, any advice would be great

Bizzigoat

Please help. First time grower. Any aadvice would be appreciated. Ie, when to harvest etc.

Attachments

• 20190217_124802.jpg
    20190217_124802.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 81
kinda funny actually.

read

No one can accurately give you any advice for your plant if you don't first take the time to give everyone the details of your grow. I swear it's like pulling teeth anymore with people looking for help. You have to try to pull all of the information needed several times before any accurate diagnosis can be given. There is a link down in my signature on how to ask for grow support. I would suggest reading that.

Any information that you were needing other than a diagnosis is covered in other sticky threads. There is a thread made just for when to harvest. 30 seconds of looking and you will find it.

It is hard to diagnose problems with out full information. With no or incomplete info you could easily get information that would hurt it not help it.

From what you posted. You have nutrient problems, what and how much I would only be guessing. You are not even close to harvest time yet. You will need to solve the feeding problems before worrying about harvest time. One thing at a time. As you grow more you will realize plants are on their own time schedule LOL.

Back
Top Bottom