Is this over-watering? Or burned by my new light?

Holy Toker

I'm thinking I've watered it too much or the new P450 light a foot away was too much light....

Hard to tell.

But get the light 5" higher to test it, and just in case only veg switch on at this stage.
To me it looks more like to much nutes as bleaching should be on the top leaf.
That affected leaf is the first to die anyway but should take some more week to do so.
Don't look like overwatering.

More info would help.

What strain ?
Medium ?
Any feeding ?
How old ?
Temps and humidity ?

if it was light you would see them curling and i dont see the leaves curling or any kind of heat stress related that normally you see on the top leaves.

Could be Nute burn, which is common with younglings.

What kind of drainage do you have and what kind of feeding schedule? when you stick your finger in the medium is it soaking wet? if so let it dry up before you feed again.

There are alot of variables at play so we have to do a step by step walkthrough to help.

Also, here is some good links for you to help problem solve with issues.:
------------ Problem Solver or ----- Problem Solver

oh i guess the links i sent are blocked... well if you google grow weed easy which is the name of the place or plant deficiency problem solver you will find some good step by step problem solvers with pictures to help.

70* f there were some highs and lows while I was figuring out the timers. Bag seed. My first....

I doubt do nothing and let them get dry and then only water.

A little air movement can help with that week stem, and first is always to learn :ganjamon:

like i said i dont think it is light burn. or heat stress. and especially with those temps you are good to rule that out.

what are is the PPM of the solution you are feeding it? and what are you feeding it? how often?

Distilled water, no nutes, soil is some guano bag stuff from the grow store. Stoner old guy there said it would be good for my young plant. I have some boutique seeds I'm going to sprout as soon as my box is fixed up.

12“ is the closest you can get a P450 to the tops, and the burn will be bleaching, so very noticeable, and it will crisp up within a day on the burned area - that looks like over watering to me :peace:

I'll get the plant 5" more inches from the light, go easier on the water. Thanks all :nomo:

I would move that LED up 24"-30" from top of plant. LED/HPS/MH really close when there that young can shock & stunt growth especially when moving from cfl/t5-t8, move that light up until the plant becomes acclimated and then lower.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom