is this true?

420% NO
I am a MMJ Patient and Caregiver who Manufactures, Cultivates, and Distributes Medical Marijuana to myself and many Patients who otherwise would suffer needlessly. MMJ has improved the quality my life, and that of Millions of Americans. Don't believe the Hype

well i'm going to have to say that it doesn't imo.i don't believe doctors would be reccomending mmj to aids/hiv patients since they are already dealing with immune issues. in no way am i a healthcare professional, thats just my opinion. hope this helps. :Namaste:

I smoke all day every day and it's not been a prob for me.

Now cig's and boos? I'd say they do for sure...um...they're legal? go figure!!!

Take multivitamins with zinc and vitamin C to combat others sickness's, I stay well 10 times better with them than I ever did without.

great question brother I should have enumerated the injuries or disease that afflict myself and my Patients so you would get a better understanding that using MMJ would not weaken an already strained system. Dr's would never recommend it nor would myself and the Patients I help benefit from using Medical Marijuana if it hurt or weakened our immune systems.

now i have to kick my sick sister out the house so i can smoke in peace, heh. shes (according to her) too sick to go outside, shes been here for over a week, spreading her malignant germs all around.

the act of inhaling combustible smoke vrs the act of NOT inhaling combustible smoke is probly a good argument because bud could have fungus/mold/or bacteria and you are INHALING it could get you sick. or sharing pipes with other people is an easy way to contract something. if you took 2 regularly healthy people and one of them was an everyday pot user and you compared how many times they got sick a year i bet the pot head would be. but everyones immune system is different so who really knows. i know that i get sick alot, i dont know if thats from pot or not. probably has alot to do with the fact that i am 140lbs and it gets cold as shit in the winter here but to each to there own im just rambalinginginging

Well, I wouldn't think it would. I smoke cigs and weed. I have been trying to quit cigs for a long time, still trying. Many people may not know it but diabetes also affects the immune system, look it up but my doctor told me this also. I am diabetic, the only time I get sick is when the weather changes. My Ent told me that is due to smoking cigs and allergies. I have only been sick with a cold once this year.

Inhaling any kind of smoke is bad for you - sorry. Your lungs are meant for air, not smoke, that's why you cough. Also, when you smoke with other people it tends to transfer germs really well. That doesn't help you stay un-sick.

Inhaling any kind of smoke is bad for you - sorry. Your lungs are meant for air, not smoke, that's why you cough. Also, when you smoke with other people it tends to transfer germs really well. That doesn't help you stay un-sick.

Sharing is sharing germs or otherwise.
So no decrease, but your mouth touching things that have other people's germs increases chances you will catch it.

yeah. man i know a few rumors. like, masturbating blows cells that thc is contacted with or that food does something similar too. i bought into these for awhile hehe. but now i dont really give em much attention anymore. till now i guess hehe. noone wants to blow their high quick or refrain from the pleasures that mj brings, um, so their kinda important and what not. man, thats it, ima enjoy this and i hope ya are in the same chair. peace.

Back
Top Bottom