Is using 1 part ok?

Pondwater

I don’t want to feed high phos as I don’t believe in it but I need some feed end of flower and looking at the biovizz I have it looks asif it’s better just to use the grow pet and not the bloom part ? Is that okay

The fertilizer contains organic and natural ingredients including Potassium, Nitrogen, 70 trace elements, and vitamins. The NPK ratio is 4-3-6.

• Bio-Bloom contains optimum levels of essential micro and macronutrients, enzymes and amino acids. The NPK ratio is 2-7-4;

• there added ad 1ml grow 2ml bloom but that would make the npk richer in phos ? So if I drop the bloom and use just the grow would that be ok ? As the npk seems really nice already ? The bloom seems more a veg/rooting feed when used with the grow ,I want the k but not the p . So I can use the grow 2-3-6 and kelp meal tablespoon per gal does that sound ok ?

Sorry my friend i dont use that , But what I can suggest if you want P is add some bone meal and dose with Bio Mass or Mammoth P 👍 but it takes a minute to make it accessable to the plants so it might be a little late for you this round for that but maybe next time add some soft rock under the plant at up pot that will help with P reserve ,it slowly Im mean really slow to Breaks down in the soil and it doesn't float around just trying to help more so for future reference ✌️

Sorry my friend i dont use that , But what I can suggest if you want P is add some bone meal and dose with Bio Mass or Mammoth P 👍 but it takes a minute to make it accessable to the plants so it might be a little late for you this round for that but maybe next time add some soft rock under the plant at up pot that will help with P reserve ,it slowly Im mean really slow to Breaks down in the soil and it doesn't float around just trying to help more so for future reference ✌️
nah bro i dont want P it creates more problems, there is plenty of p there K is what i need, i need a 312 ratio or greater k is why i am asking about using the 1 part with lower P instead of their bloom with high P

Back
Top Bottom