ISEARCH's Broken Branch - Now Growing In Croutons 2014

GREAT GREEN MORNING TO YOU SIR . . . . :thanks:

KJC TO ME THAT'S WHY YOUR "THE KING OF THE KING" AT LEAST IN MY JOURNAL . . . . :Namaste:

WILL I HURT THEM IF I PUT THE CLONES IN A 18/6 SCHEDULE?

WOULD THE SWITCH TURN THEM IN TO MALES?

It will not harm your plants to switch your plants in vegetative growth to a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness lighting schedule.

:rollit: . . . . Linda's BABYs I PUT THEM IN THE PROPAGATOR ON 12-02-13 AND TODAY I GOT THREE WITH LITTELE ROOTS . . . . :tommy: . . . . :goof: . . . . :roorrip: . . :yahoo: . . :yahoo: . . :yahoo: . .:theband: . . . .:party:

100_61191.JPG

100_61231.JPG

100_6121.JPG

100_6125.JPG

100_6126.JPG

:thanks: FOR THE VISIT AS OF NOON YESTERDAY YOUR STAY HERE HAS COME TO AN END , , , , , :thedoubletake:
100_6127.JPG

. . . .:laugh: . . . . :biglaugh: . . . :rofl: . . . . :rofl:

:thanks: . . . . . . . :420:

Hi ISEARCH :ciao:

Roots look good for planting :thumb:

Looking great! Keep it up. That tote you turned into a little micro clone grow is awesome. Hell of a job taping the reflective tape, so neat and clean. I love it. +Reps for sure

There is some good info on Shottafire's thread about clones and why one should cut the large fans smaller. You may want to consider that.
:circle-of-love:

:thanks: . . . . rICORICO, RainStacks and Mr. Shottafire . . . . . . :rollit:

GREAT MORNING TO ALL OF . . :420:

EXCUSE ME, AS of 12/17/13 I have made a Mental switch. I used to use my journal mainly to keep track of what I was doing.

I enjoy . . :rollit: . . :reading420magazine: it's Therapeutic in a Meditative way . . :laugh: . . also Educational and May I dare say it?

Yes I will "IT'S EVEN ENTERTAINING" . . . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . . :laugh: . . :tokin: . . . :laugh: . . Or MAYBE IT"S JUST ME . . :laugh: . . :laugh: . . . :rofl:

Sir Your Just HIGH get it together. . . :thedoubletake: . . :thedoubletake:

You need to Stay FOCUS . . Your Here to Learn!

You MOST Pay Attention "ONE DAY YOU WILL TEACH SOMEONE" WHAT WEED HAVE LEARNED. . (*_*)

So You Mrs. Snicker Stop Chuckling and Belly Laughing !_! ~_~ Yes You !_! -_-

Sir YOU"RE OUT OF CONTROL!

SIR DO YOU REALLY WONDER WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS LATE TO CLASS? . . :geek:

Sir You need to fine Your Laughs else where. . . . :confused:

GET YOUR LAUGHS ON YOUR OWN TIME. . . :scratchinghead: . . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

SIR, I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU NEED TO BE MORE EFFICIENT ...............................:rollit:.................. OK,OK,OK,OK..... I GET IT.......EFFICIENCY........PROFICIENCY...........PROWESS........:Namaste:

:smokin:

Ok lets get going I bought some , , , , 3 for $1 X 3 + 1+ 1= $5

100_61993.JPG

Please let me know if I'm !@#$% if I mess up.........:tokin:

The Advancednutrients
Grow and Bloom Base Nutrients Directions:
Cuttings and Seedlings: 1 ml/L
Small Plants: 2 ml/L
Mature Plants: 4 ml/L

I used 1 gallon of spring water and the following......

Super Thrive 1 drop

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 1.25 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 1.25 mL

B-52 1.25 mL

100_61761.JPG

100_6178.JPG

100_61861.JPG

My ph meter was of and forgot I had the pk 4.0 buffer that came with the meter.
The Capn said let it do what it do for 30 min if the ph do not change your good...:cheesygrinsmiley:

The Capn's Grow: How to prepare rockwool grow cubes for use.

1. Mix up your nutrient water exactly how you would if you were mixing it up to feed your plants. In this example, I'm shooting for a PH of 5.8 and a PPM of 550.(My ppm meter broke I'm waiting for one)

2. Put an air stone in the bucket, and walk away for 30 minutes, then come back and take measurements. Perfect! On a side note, I've done this a few times... if you need to adjust anything, adjust it, then wait another 30 minutes to make sure PH and PPM are stable (have not changed for 30 minutes).

3. Add your rockwool cubes. Put your air stone back in.

4. Check your PH and PPM. Looks good.

5. After one hour, check it again. The rockwool has NOT increased the PH of the water at all.

6. You are ready to use your rock wool.
THANK YOU Capn FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH US + REPS . . :passitleft:
100_62032.JPG

100_62291.JPG

100_62311.JPG

100_62371.JPG

100_62431.JPG

100_62442.JPG

100_62452.JPG

100_62463.JPG

100_62471.JPG

100_62401.JPG

100_62392.JPG

;)

GREEN OF THE GREENNESS MORNING TO YOU . . . MR. RainStacks .. . . :thanks: . . . . FOR KEEPING AN i ON US . . . :laugh:

MR. RainStacks MY OLD LADY {*_*} IS WAITING FOR THOSE REPS . . . . :laugh: . . :laugh: . . . YOU KNOW I DIDN'T TAPE . . . :laugh: . . :laugh:
WELL, I HELP! I USED THE SCISSORS *_* . . :laugh: . . WEED SMOKED SOME WE AND PUT IT TOGETHER. THAT'S HOW I STARTED Linda AND SOME THAT . . :laugh: . . :rip: . . . WELL THEY DIDN'T DIE ON THERE OWN. WHOA. . . IT'S EXPENSIVE TO LEARN. . . :laugh:

RainStacks THANK YOU FOR THE ADVISE . . . . I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO GO AND READ MR. Shottafire's thread about clones and why one should cut the large fans smaller. I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH YOU MENTION IT TWICE + I HAD CUT THEM DOWN ONCE THE NEXT DAY AFTER I PUT THEM IN THE DOME. I CUT THEM AGAIN YESTERDAY, TODAY ALL THE DAYS ARE THE SAME SOME TIMES ......... I WAS THINKING OF YOU AN HOW MUCH FUN YOU MOST HAVE CHOPPING DOWN THOSE CHRISTMAS TREES YOUR LOOKING AFTER. .. . . :Namaste:

100_62511.JPG

100_62501.JPG

SIR PLEASE DON'T, PLEASE DON'T CUT MY EAR...........:laugh:....:biglaugh:...:rofl:...:rofl:
:tokin:

Hi ISEARCH :ciao:

All your plants look great now :thumb:

So green and lush and healthy.

Well Done :yummy:

MR. rICORICO . . . . :thanks: . . . FOR . . . . :popcorn: . . . . :laugh:

I WILL BE :wood: . . . . BOTHERING YOU FOR MORE ADVICE . . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I SEE YOU . . . :popcorn: . . . :laugh: . . . . :nomo:

I'M FEELING GOOD THAT YOU HAVEN'T HAD TO SAY ANYTHING. . . . TO THAT MEANS I HAVEN'T DERAILED!!

THE FIST TIME I SAW MR. AfricanGrower's SETUP I WAS "LIKE WHOA" THIS GUY IS USING CROUTONS. . :laugh::laugh:

I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE SIMPLICITY . . . . WELL MR. AfricanGrower's MADE IT LOOK EASY. . . :laugh:

I WIIL BE FOLLOWING IN "THE Capn & MR. AfricanGrower's FOOTSTEPS . . . . ;)
I'LL BE BY TO SEE Juanita . . . . :Namaste:

:rollit:

you are awesome sir i wish you bountiful harvests :goodjob:
good fortunes and long life

WOW. . . . :thanks: . . . . SIR . . . YOUR KIND WORDS JUST GOT ME ELEVATED :roorrip: . . . :laugh: . . . :laugh:
SIR I'M JUST TRYING TO SHOW OTHERS THAT IF YOU MESS UP LIKE ME, YOU CAN . . . :reading420magazine:. . .AND THEN . . . :popcorn: . . . & . . . :nomo: . . UNTILL YOUR. . . A :420: . . . . :geek: . . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

PLEASE ALWAYS TRY TO REMEMBER . . . . . THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE ONE NOT ASKED .. . :)
MR. yuyo NICE LOOKING DOGS YOU GOT. . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . . . :Namaste:
. .

100_6349.JPG

100_63522.JPG

100_6350.JPG

100_63542.JPG

:tokin:

I JUST TOOK THIS PICS AT 11:20sh PM

100_6361.JPG

100_63621.JPG

100_63782.JPG

100_6379.JPG

100_63801.JPG

100_63812.JPG

THANKS TO MY OLD LADY CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY FOR ME . . . . . . . . . . :circle-of-love:

Linda "SAID . . . :high-five: + REPS . . :passitleft: FOR YOUR OLD LADY ISEARCH . . :thanks: . . . Linda . . . . :laugh: . . . . :laugh:
WORD I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO CUT MORE MINI-BLOCKS DOWN TO CROUTONS . . . :laugh: . . . :laugh: . . . :rofl: . . . . . :rofl: . . . . . :rollit:

100_63822.JPG

SEIS

100_6389.JPG

100_63902.JPG

100_63922.JPG

SIETE

100_63931.JPG

100_63943.JPG

100_63961.JPG

100_63971.JPG
:bongrip:

100_6400.JPG

MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS . . . . . :rollit:
100_63822.JPG

*Growcubes 23 gal Bag. Grodan Stonewool

*Grodan Rockwool Cubes (1.5 Inches) 45 Per Pack

*Grodan Rockwool Cubes (1.5 Inches) 45 Per Pack

*2 of Hydrofarm CKTRAY Cut Kit Tray (Measures 22-inch length by 11.3-inch in width by 2.5 inch height)

*General Hydroponics Ph 7.0 Calibration Solution - 8 Ounces, 1 bottle

*HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy

*3 Inch Round Orchid/Hydroponics Slotted Mesh Net Pot - 20 Pack

I MOST LEAVE YOU FOR NOW . . . . I HAVE WORK TO DO ......... :Namaste:

PS. ISEARCH YOUR OLD LADY IS AWESOME x 10 ....... :circle-of-love:
:xmas:

Merry Christmas ISEARCH56. :xmas:

Im glanced thru the last few pages and I must admit, you have come a long way sir. :) :bravo:

Your ladies are looking lush and green and im proud of you sir.
+reps :high-five:

PLEASE CHECKOUT Mr. Spimp's JOURNAL
LINK . . Spimps 2013 1st Grow - Ghetto Micro
:thanks: . . . . Spimp . . . . . . . :roorrip: . . . .:party:

You know, that I know it's been a . . . . .:420: . . . TEAM EFFORT

I'M GRATEFUL TO . . . . THE TEAM OF HELP I'VE GOTTEN ...... Spimp YOU AND mR. rICORICO CARRIED ME FOR WHILE.

THEN KINGJOHNC TOOK OVER. I LOVE IT . . . . . :laugh: . . . . . Mr. RianStacks + mR> shottafire HAVE ALSO ADDED SOME VALUABLE TIPS.

:thanks: TO ALL FOR ALL OF THE HELP + REPS . . . :passitleft:

Spimp can you please take a look at my friend's plant. we don't know if the plat is Budding or if it's a MALE

100_6501.JPG

100_6506.JPG

100_6508.JPG
:hookah:

your photograph shows male pollen sacks, kill it.

:thanks: . . . . . KingJohnC

I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . . ACTUALLY . . . .I HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU KJC

FOR NOW I ONLY HAVE REPS FOR YOU . . . . :passitleft: + MORE REPS WILL BE HEADING YOUR WAY SIR

oH KJC MY PH METER IS ACTING UP. I HAVE General Hydroponics Ph 7.0 Calibration Solution. After I calibrate it to 7.0 I get tap water and adjusted to 6.5 on the ph meter. The PH test indicator's color don't match with my PH meter.
What can I do? I'm going to order one today! Any suggestion on a PH Meter for less then 30 Dollars?

I can get around feeding/watering Linda and #4 without a PH meter there's is already made. I'm worried about the cutting there do well. Atleast thats my opinion. . . . Except UNO all of the leaves are yellow . . . . . . . :bitingnails: . . . :bitingnails: . . . :bitingnails: . . . . :bitingnails:

I COULDN'T WAIT TILL NEXT POST . . . . . THANK YOU KingJohnC

I WILL TAKE SOME PIC TONIGHT

:Namaste:

I assume you have a 1 point calibration pH meter? after you test your water and it is at pH 6.5 try the calibration solution again to verify your reading. when I calibrate my meters I use a new disposable plastic bag and pour a small amount of calibration solution into the bag so I do not contaminate the calibration solution in the bottle. do not let the tip of your meter dry out as this will degrade the sensor quickly, store your meters tip in either electrode storage solution or pH 7 calibration solution.

https://www.horticulturesource.com hanna storage solution 16oz

https://www.accesshydroponic.com storage solution 16-oz

Meter Cleaning & Storage Solutions

https://www.accesshydroponic.com meter cleaning storage solutions tri pack

https://www.horticulturesource.com/sun system sunlight supply twin pack electrode cleaner solutions

if your meter is not able to be calibrated here is a pH meter you might like, the electrode is replaceable

https://www.horticulturesource.com hanna checker ph tester hi 98103
:thanks:

Great Green Morning KingJohnC :thanks: for your time and all the help . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:
It took me a while to calibrate my pH meter. I used a 2 calibration solution I think the meter is ok now. I think I was just a little :tokin: and rushing. I'm still interested in the Hanna Checker pH Tester.

100_6517.JPG

100_6515.JPG

100_65211.JPG

100_65232.JPG

HERE COMES AN AVALANCHE OF PICS . . . . . :laugh:
:rollit:

KJC - PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR BACK TRACKING PICS AND ALL . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Please let me know if I'm !@#$% if I mess up.........:tokin: on 12-18-13 I mixed

The Advancednutrients
Grow and Bloom Base Nutrients Directions:
Cuttings and Seedlings: 1 ml/L
Small Plants: 2 ml/L
Mature Plants: 4 ml/L

I used 1 gallon of spring water and the following......

Super Thrive 1 drop

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 1.25 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 1.25 mL

B-52 1.25 mL

ON 12-20-13 AFTER MY X-MAS GIFTS I ADDED 5mL OF AQUASHIELD The instructions on the bottle recommend 5-15ml per gallon, per week.

PLEASE EXCUSE ME, I DIDN'T FIX THE TIME AFTER I UPLOADED THE LAST SET OF PICS 12-22-13 @ 1:16 AM
100_64063.JPG
100_64093.JPG
100_64142.JPG

@1:33 AM
100_64124.JPG
100_64153.JPG
100_6417_122.JPG

@1:50 AM
100_64181.JPG
100_64202.JPG
100_64363.JPG

@2:10 AM I STARTED TO CLEAN. SIR YOU DO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MESS. . .:dreamy: . . . . :rollingeyes: . . . . . :laugh: . . . . . :laugh:
100_64212.JPG

@3:07 AM
100_64582.JPG

100_64603.JPG

@3:16 AM . . . :phew: . . . . :laugh: . . . . ;)
100_64621.JPG

100_64643.JPG

100_64631.JPG

I NOTICED / I THOUGHT THE CUTTINGS HAD A MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY. I DIDN'T WANT TO ADD "AN Sensical" BECAUSE IT HAS NITROGEN. INSTEAD I ADDED SOME Epsom salt AND THE PPM WENT FROM 242 to 938 . . . :bitingnails: . . . . I GOT SCARED AND TOOK A 1/2L AND ADDED SPRING WATER TO BRING THE PPM DOWN TO 260sh.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

KJC WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I'M THINKING I NEED TO START A NEW BATCH OF NUTRIENTS. . . . :scratchinghead:

I'M THINKING DOUBLING FROM 1.25mL per GALLON TO 2.5mL. OR I'M I UNDER FEEDING?

KJC CAN IT BE A NITROGEN DEFICIENCY?

I RATHER UNDER FEED THEM, THEN TO NUTE THEM. . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'M FEEDING BY HAND OR I DUNK THEM . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . . . .

KJC WHATS YOUR OPINION?

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NUTE MIX?
:smokin:

GREAT GREEN NEW YEAR TO ALL OF :420:

MAY THIS YEAR BE ONE OF THE GREENNESS YEARS,

OUT OF MANY GREENNESS YEARS FROM YOUR,

GREENNESS OF YOUR GREENNESS YEARS . . . . . . . . . . . :rollit:

LAST PICS OF LAST YEAR

100_66371.JPG
100_66381.JPG
100_66401.JPG

Looks great, ISEARCH :ciao: Happy new year :thumb:

I REPOTTED . . . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . . . SOME PICS GOT DELETED . . . . :tokin:

I used 2 gallons of tap water thats been out for 24 hours and the following......

AQUASHIELD 10 mL

Super Thrive 2 drop

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 3.75 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 3.75 mL

B-52 3.75 mL

I DIDN'T ADD "AN Sensical" BECAUSE IT HAS NITROGEN. I'M STILL A LITTLE NERVOUS. . . . . :bitingnails:

100_6674.JPG
100_6675.JPG
100_66841.JPG
100_66851.JPG

100_66861.JPG
100_66881.JPG
100_66921.JPG

100_66941.JPG
100_6695.JPG

100_6696.JPG
100_66981.JPG

100_67181.JPG

TWO DAYS LATER I MIXED 1L OF TAPWATER WITH 1.25 mL Sensical.

:thanks: rICORICO . . . .GREAT GREEN NEW YEAR TO YOU SIR . . . ;)

IF I MAY . . . . SAY THANK YOU FOR THE VISIT . . . . + REPS . . . :passitleft: FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP LAST YEAR. . . :laugh: . . . .:laugh:

I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO HELP OTHERS . . . .:laugh:

IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE SECOND WEEK OF ONE OF THE GREENNESS YEARS, . . . .:laugh:
WELL IT IS FOR ME ANYWAYS . . . . I'M PRAYING THAT'LL BE THE CASE WITH ALL OF :420:

Back
Top Bottom