Jack Flash

whats up guys. just picked up some super dank jack flash. $60 an 8th. what can i even say about this stuff other then.. wow lol. crazy amount of amber trichs and the smell coming off it is very pungent. kinda hashy or spicy with a lil bit of citrus. and the shit tastes the exact same way. as for the buzz. very strong in the head and in the body and if you smoke to much you will be paralyzed :grinjoint:

HPIM0766.JPG

07640767.JPG

07660769.JPG

07650768.JPG

07710772.JPG

Yeah, I'm puffin some Jack Flash today for the first time. I really like the smell of this stuff but I'm a little put off on the spicy taste. I don't think it taste quite like it smells like you did. Still, pretty nice smelling/looking stuff for sure!
:roorrip:

Yeah, I'm puffin some Jack Flash today for the first time. I really like the smell of this stuff but I'm a little put off on the spicy taste. I don't think it taste quite like it smells like you did. Still, pretty nice smelling/looking stuff for sure!
:roorrip:

Mine might hve been a little more fresher if yours lacked in taste. Im not sure tho. But all jack strains in my opinion are bomb.

Back
Top Bottom