Jack Frost Having Issues

Slayer84092

Got another plant donated to me. My friend was one over the limit of her card so I got the one that wasn't doing well. It looks a bit droopy, which I suspect could be due to over-watering (I'm just guessing, because the bucket was heavy as f***), but the leaves are curling and lightening, the beginnings of buds are turning brown, and I see white specks on it. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1283666600253.jpg

1283666471216.jpg

1283666515692.jpg

1283666555186.jpg

1283666627915.jpg

Here is what I mean by the beginnings of the buds are turning brown
1283666619557.jpg

1283666641599.jpg

Again, I just got this one, and I have no idea what's going on with it. I plan to continue to use the soil it's in, as the other plants she has growing are doin GREAT in it. If I have to change it, I DO have a bag of fox farms Ocean Forest, but I don't want to put it through the stress of a transplant. I have fox farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom, and botanicare Sweet Berry. Should I let it dry out a bit, or give it some water and nutes (and if so, should I go half strength or full)? Again, any help would be appreciated.

Much appreciated. I think I may have a nutrient deficiency of some kind goin on too. Right now I have it about 16" below my 600 watt HPS lamp. I got it last night, and it's been over watered severely. The soil is just regular soil from the Placerville area in CA, it's really tightly compacted, and it's kind of sketchy. However, like I said before, I don't want to put it through the stress of a transplant into some Ocean Forest until I fix these other problems. I guess at this point my plan is to treat for bugs, let the soil dry out some, and then see if it still has lightening in the leaves. I got it right when it was getting ready to flower, and I have the beginnings of some buds, so I hope everything works out well as I've already had half the work done for me.

Went out and bought some General Hydroponics AzaMax. Looks like it's killin the bugs on contact. A friend told me that the bugs COULD be causing all of my problems, but I guess I'll find out when all the bugs have been gone for a week or two. I got some ducting and ghetto-rigged it to an AC vent and it seems to be cooling everything down great.

Back
Top Bottom