Jackie White Trichs not changing. Anyone?

CoAmendment64

Ok guys, new here. I am on my 4th or 5th successful grow of this mystery strain that I am almost positive is jacky white. Got a few seeds here and there from dispensary bags and didn't keep them separate. But I know the few strains that were seeded and am sure it isn't either of the other few. Since I am limited on space and have to veg then flower in the same room, I haven't been able to keep a mother plant. So I just keep taking clones and then let them get big and re-cut clones off the best looking female. I have been in fluorescent's for my first few batches, but this time switched to mh/hps. All of my other's took roughly 77 days of flower for the trichs to turn mostly milky with a few amber. This time I am on day 77 and its mostly milky with a few clear... no amber. leaves still haven't changed color much. plants are still lookin healthier than ever. Big Dense Buds. VERY DENSE! Hairs are about 80% orange/redish... But instead of changing trichomes, it just keeps growing more. This plant is very frosty! I know this is a extremely long flower cycle(i see jacky whites flower much sooner than this).. Any advice from somebody who has grown this strain before or just anybody in general??? Keep it going or chop her down? FoxFarm Ocean forest with the whole FoxFarm lineup of nutes half-3/4 strength

Day 78, they are turning amber.Finally!!! Damn I wish I knew the genetics of this strain! Almost positive its jacky white mixed with somethin....

Back
Top Bottom