Jackopotomus EWC & Pro-Mix 2018

while you havr time , you could look i to doing a scrig from a mainline. once at 5th node you top ( Pinch out) at the 3rd one and encourage the two shoots there too grow out a little before training them towards the edges of your pot . The 1st node (Leaf set) from the base is stripped away when topping too. This encourages the 2nd node to also form branches that grow equally to each other. This is a 4 way manifold/mainline. see pics for example of my lady peyote critical( ignore general health look of the BEFORE/DURING. It is same plant throughout i rescued FROM death. It is to show how the structure forms. The AFTER/NOW show how well the technique works for multple huge tops)
20181025_111755.jpg
20181021_221747.jpg
20180925_091305.jpg
20180920_094119.jpg
20181206_093926.jpg
20181207_140259.jpg
20181209_140603.jpg
20181210_104351.jpg

I'd like to take clones of these three, get them into my second tent which I haven't set up yet, and then flower these three out. It's just those 3 for the whole 4x4 so lst to fill out the canopy.
of u clone 1st or 2nd week of flowering you can create a shorter bushier version of you ladies or if you clone at the flip,when defoliating, using waste, popcorn or lower growth , then leave them rooting with the flowering plants in their propagator , they will root faster and more vigorously as they fear death from change in period so emergency root. Once rooted get them into their own 24hour light on veg space to root fully for transplanting up.
works well when done right.

Girls got pinched last night also gave them water. I've just been watering around the outside of the pot.
i spiral outward from stem to make sure u catch the lateral web roots too.

The red cups are what they started in they have the strain written on them, just haven't bothered to write the strains down on popsicle stix
Stoners law says you will knock the cups over at some point and rely on your memory. heehee

Apologies I've been terrible with keeping this thing up to date and I really wish I had kept better track of when I did what but so far everything seems to be working.

I'll be taking clones next week which means I need to finish getting things set up, difficult right now cause my back has been a mess.
sorry to hear your backs bad again mate. not easy farming with all the bending and crouching either. Girls look ok there so far. happy xmas

Apologies I've been terrible with keeping this thing up to date and I really wish I had kept better track of when I did what but so far everything seems to be working.

I'll be taking clones next week which means I need to finish getting things set up, difficult right now cause my back has been a mess.

Hi, hope back pain is less today,
There is a " something going on" when I look at your ladies.
You let them dry out right? Way down in pot dry out.
Something with the roots and something with N.
Let me call in @Emilya ...
First pic plant in front.. LTK is the same?!?

Hi, hope back pain is less today,
There is a " something going on" when I look at your ladies.
You let them dry out right? Way down in pot dry out.
Something with the roots and something with N.
Let me call in @Emilya ...
First pic plant in front.. LTK is the same?!?
I see it too AB, and you know how I think... I am suspecting overwatering by watering too often. The plants look healthy enough and I love the idea of watering around the outside edges of the container [where have I heard that before?] but I suspect that all the drooping leaves are showing us that there is water sitting in the bottom of those containers and that the lower roots never dry out.
@Jackopotomus, please tell me about your watering method... including how you determine it is time to water, and how much water you give each time. Other than this, I suspect that you are doing everything right... the color of your plants is excellent and they are growing well... they just don't look as happy as they should be. I also didn't see the yellow spots you spoke of, can you zoom in on one of those and let me take a look?
---Emmie

I've just been putting my finger into the medium and feeling for dryness, so far I have never seen the girls drop or wilt so overwatering makes sense. In terms of how much I've been watering basically again just going vmby feel here. I saturate the surface not seeing much run off.

I'll hold off on watering and wait till plants are showing signs of wilt.

Back
Top Bottom