Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Very green leaves. Vibrant
Thanks DP I am happy with them ,, although they have some issue I think I need to Foliar feed them all some cal mag ,, there all a bit burnt looking ?? I am not sure what it is ,, I was even worrying a lil about the color being that green I am not sure even if it could be to much or lil N ?
Thanks for passing by brother:circle-of-love:

Oh fun-gus...so if the money can be got back...then what's the issue...

I'm coming to your rescue mate...that was the start of it.... :)

Girls look good.

Here Tassie :passitleft: Jaga
Thanks Tassie yea I will go down to the bank Monday morning :passitleft:still wont fix the whole thingy though:straightface:
main thing is you can get the money back
Good Vibes to you Brother :circle-of-love:
Yea I wish it was so simple as that ,, you see the money was for a couple of necklaces the friend on the other side cant get them an she comes back Monday early :bong::roorrip::bongrip:I F****d right up its also my daughters 37th birthday on Monday:smokin:no one is really speaking to me an I feel soooo shit ,, she cried I wanted to be swallowed by the floor :reading420magazine:I am off to sit with MsP :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hello 420 I am still training the girls The stems are becoming so hard it can hurt a thumb when trying to super crop:love:I will try an put them in some kinda order :love:
First is Esmeralda :love:
DSC_0589_1_.JPG
DSC_0595_1_.JPG
DSC_0594_1_.JPG
DSC_0596_1_.JPG
DSC_059920.JPG

I was a lot more vigilant this time an I didnt break any stems,
Next one :love:
DSC_059621.JPG

DSC_060717.JPG
DSC_060813.JPG
:love:
Then onto the last of the C99Haze:love:
DSC_060515.JPG
DSC_060617.JPG
And then if I can spot it the White Widow
DSC_060219.JPG

An last the lil Blue Cheese :love:
DSC_06107.JPG
DSC_061110.JPG
And the last one a shot from the door:love:
DSC_06129.JPG
I am really enjoying the veg cycle with these girls,they will respond very well to some harsh training:thumb:
Thanx all :420::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Great Update Brother and lots of improvement since you started for sure :thumb:
Thats for sure cronic:smokin:im still worrying about height an stuff all the node spacing is real tight ,, an the place that I nearly broke off its got a lot of small shoots ,, I dont know wether to keep them or chop them ?? have a great day its skunkday for you:circle-of-love:
Looking good as always my friend :)
Thanks Mono I havent been seeing many actually any notice for you in my email ?? I will have to pop over an check I havent unsubscribed or some thing,, have a great day bro:circle-of-love:

Wow. I remember just a short time back, everyone scrambling to try & get you lights.

Now look at your grow. You & Tas. It took me at least a year and half before my grow/equipment ratio kinda balanced out.
I'm happy for you.

Hello Jaga.

Ok, now I got the picture....sorry dude...

I've got nothing positive to ad unfortunately I don't agree with everyones behaviour.

It will pass Jaga. Please don't allow your family to punish you for an undertermined length of time.

It is ok to be angry or hurt by someone. It is not ok to extend that suffering by not bringing resolution to the problem.

It's a necklace. Get over it. The most expensive diamond in the world is only a couple of boxes of lead pencils worth of carbon - worthless...

Being able to move on, and have you father feel better about himself because it IS only a necklace...priceless.

I'm on your side mate. Sorry I had to say it that way.

:Namaste:

Thanks Tassie the climate is a lil better this morning :love:no joke though bloody gold rush is on the telly:smokin:
Thanks for that ,, I also think that the person that was meant to get it may have screwed it up as well:smokin:as well for what they were getting it seemed a bit expensive to me:thanks:I have ta go an try get it back from the bank soon :volcano-smiley:I feel a lil sick in my stomach an I had a cracking headache last night:volcano-smiley:I hope all is great in the rainbow valley for you :circle-of-love:

Well mate, good luck. Take it easy on yourself. I know I don't know all the circumstances, but at least if you're easy on yourself, well that's one less to worry about I guess :)

I'm glad its a little better for you :)

I'll see if I can catch one and send it your way mate...

OH look, you're wish is my command :)

EDIT: Uploaded to wrong area...oops...reload to offtopic photo's....

3RD EDIT: Insert non logo pics.

BINGO...sorry about that!

Bingo:thumb:I love the pix i will be hacking em out for my PC :thumb::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

4th edit...my hands are aching now, so I'll come back later and fix it up.

So sorry Jaga, pics been moved to the Virtual couch :)

I know it hurts ,, well I got an idea I have an arthritis thing going on :volcano-smiley:its always there but at times its really painfull an I cant move my thumb:love:I am off to the bank soon :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom