Jan 30 legal to grow recreational weed legal!

moose71

maine passed rec . weed last nov. starting today its officially legal to grow your own weed. your allowed 6 mature budding plants or their processed equivalent. 2.5oz. on your person. 12 immature plants over 24in. but not wider than 18in. and unlimited seedlings under 24in. for a expert grower thats ALOT of dope! they're redoing the regs for the dispensaries and smoke shops so it might be a few years before we see any. i started a indoor grow in dec. w/ 2 n.l autos, 1 n.l. blue auto and 2 ww. photos. gonna start giving plain water to the autos the end of next week. can't wait to try my own shit! 1st weed grow for me at 45.-was to chicken to get caught but been gardening my whole life. dream come true to grow weed! can't wait to start my greenhouse! ill post pics. between me and my fiancé i can fill it! any other Maniacs on here? happy growing folks!:allgood:

oh yeah. check out ilovetogrowmarijuana.com and look under maine for a breakdown of the law if you're interested.

Way to go MOOSE!!! Beautiful state ya got theya!!
Just finished my planting variety list and schedule for 2017. Another two weeks!!!!
Best wishes on your first grows!!!
Please DO run a journal?!

thanks! same to you! this one didn't do so good but i will do one for my 1st outdoor grow in my greenhouse this summer! happy growing !

welcome brother! flushing 2 w.w right now. my 1st.photo grow also. what you growing in? I'm in coir /perlite ,under 2 600w leds using g.h flora nutes w cal/ mag. got 2 beans popped of joint drs. ogre and g.l genetics widows peak autos. keeping it going till' i can set up the greenhouse. would love to do that ghost train haze! I'm all about sativas! need any help , give me a yell. been growing organically in gardens 30+ years! start a journal and tag me. ill chime in to help you along! really interested in doing some hazes and seeing how they grow! good luck !

I checked it out. They look good to me. My name is really a great descriptor though. I haven't seen plants in person in over 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom