Janus' Gentleman's Farm - Hempy - Advanced LED - Bodhi's Goji OG - Merriment & More

Janus

Hello. My name is Janus. This is my grow. 100% legal Colorado Medical Cardholder.
Feel free to question or comment.

My setup is perpetual, One 2.5'x2.5' vegetative tent, and one 3'x3' flower tent.

Here's the veg. tent as of yesterday:
1430602919021.jpg

Lighting is an Advanced LED XML 150. 3 years old and still going strong. I have an Active-Air 4" w/ speed controller and a small carbon filter for the vegetative tent. The plant on the left is JojoRizo's Elephant Purple clone. The plant on the right is an Island Sweet Skunk clone. It will go into flower next week. I also have assorted cuttings and mothers below that.

Here is Bodhi's personal "Pinesoul" cut of Goji OG F2:
IMG_20150503_131030022.jpg

We here in Colorado are extremely fortunate to be able to trade clones freely and I am very grateful.
This plant will be flowered in 9 weeks when the Elephant Purple is done.
It is a vigorous cut, throws trifoliate leaves almost exclusively, thick stalks with good internodal spacing, and has a rancid pinesol odor when cured, "more OG Kush than OG Kush".

Bodhi released his personal cuts of 100 plant F1 and F2 Goji OG selections. I have the "Pinesoul", "Queen Mother", and "Purple" cuts. "Queen Mother" is an F1 selection and will replace the ISS when that goes into flower. I haven't sampled the "Queen Mother" cut finished product yet, so I'm eagerly anticipating the results. The "Purple" cut was some outrageous dank as well.

I harvested one plant today, the Lemon G x Space Queen @ 55 days. Space Queen and her hybrids are always so fast. I stripped the larfy bottoms for fresh-frozen bubble, and hung the rest of the plant for dry trimming:
IMG_20150503_123633031.jpg
IMG_20150503_124446075.jpg
IMG_20150503_123540156.jpg

If you are familiar with the Ohio Lemon G cut or it's concentrates, this smells almost identical to that. Just as loud w/ that bitter orange peel smell, but with like some weird burning rubber smell. It's a really nice cut, but not my cup of tea. Tight little kushy nugs that I understand are a massive improvement over the Lemon G bud structure.
This plant grows upright "wands", 1x stretch. It doesn't look like a large yielder.

This is the orgnkid Banana Kush cut @ 55 days:
IMG_20150502_141249760_2.jpg

It is candy sweet and very aromatic, straining the filters for last couple weeks. Super leafy, but most leaves are covered in trichomes. This plant looks like it will be a huge yielder, giant colas flopping everywhere. It has a week to go. This is an all-around excellent cut grown by a lot of people for good reason. I'd gladly grow this again, but I'm not mothering it (limited space).

My flowering tent is a basic DR90 w/ a 600 HPS, Phresh 6" fan w/ carbon filter & Phat Duct Muffler. With the summer season approaching, cooling my HID became a concern in an apartment. So today I ordered the Advanced LED 300 XTE to (mostly) replace my HPS. I'll still use HID in the winter; I can practically heat the apartment w/ just the 600 on all but the coldest days. Fairly mild winters here though, compared to the Midwest. I flower 2 plants at a time. I use assorted techniques to train my plants the way I do. I have 2 months in veg. in which to train my plants, so I like to take advantage of that time. Training is more of an art than a science.

I've been successfully using 5 gallon Hempy Buckets, mostly #3 perlite w/ 25% vermiculite. This upcoming round, for the Goji OG's, I'm switching to 50/50 Canna Brand coco to perlite. I've been playing around with coco and love it so far, it doesn't have the high intial pH that vermiculite does. All my mothers and clones are in 50/50 coco/perlite and they love it as well.

I had tried coco Hempies in the past and the coco clogged the drain hole, resulting in a total mess and I swore it off. The trick is to make the perlite sump significantly higher than the 2" drain hole, acting as a sieve. I use 4" of straight perlite on the bottom, no coco coming out of the drain.

I use the Maxi Series, Grow and Bloom, in various concentrations depending on the situation, pH adjusted w/ silica. I use fulvic acid and a product called JumpStart as my additives. I am a believer in foliars. I just started using the JumpStart and I love it, I finally feel like I have a perfect nutrient regimen. I am using GrowMore's Amber Humic as my Fulvic, and I'll probably go back to Ful-Power after this bottle is cashed. But always Maxi. Maxi for Life.

I was over at another forum, still lurk there, but found that I don't agree with their censorship and business practices (or 2mb max upload size). Glad to be here, boys.

Re: Janus' Gentleman's Farm - Hempy - Advanced LED - Bodhi's Goji OG - Merriment & Mo

Here's a couple of my other cuts:

Here's my Apollo 13 mother:
IMG_20150504_111618078.jpg
IMG_20150504_111606197.jpg

This is a really special plant. Lime green sativa dominant frame. 2x stretch. Seriously done in 49 days.
Low yield, but produces pretty little sativa spears. Very pungent floral/fruity/cheesy odor.
Pale green buds w/ a medium amount of bright orange curly hairs. Now, I take everything Subcool says w/ a grain of salt, but he describes his Apollo 13 as a holy grail plant and I can totally see why. Notice the zigzag stems, supposed to be a hallmark of the strain.

Purple Goji cuts I'm babying:
IMG_20150504_111538044.jpg

"Queen Mother" Goji OG F1
IMG_20150504_111507009.jpg
IMG_20150504_111519204.jpg

Longer thinner stems, small 5 bladed leaves. Taking cuts tomorrow.

Re: Janus' Gentleman's Farm - Hempy - Advanced LED - Bodhi's Goji OG - Merriment & Mo

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom