Jars or Bags?

I would have to agree with just about everybody else and say that jars are deffinantley the best place to keep your bud, but i think that baggies are alot easier to carry around with you. As for not losing any of your crystals (trichomes) you could grind your bud and then put it into a baggie if you ave a grinder with a pollen screen. or if you dont have to much you could just keep it in your grinder.

prescription bottles-discreet and airtight (mostly I think)

um what? california isn't the only place you can get weed. california is great but i hate hearing people from there bragging about their state.

theirs good bud everywhere...

but its a known fact ALOT of good herb comes from cali.

and i say come out because alot of countys have made MJ the lowest priority, in most cases its a ticket. and because well im pretty sure there are more clubs here in cali than in the rest of the us.

Not really bragging because aside from that california isnt that cool a place to live.

i have 7 different solid connections...and a few aquentinces(sp?) that i can get bud from....i would love to move to cali...except theres only 2 big problems....its so expensive to ive there...and i hate surfers lol

why do you hate surfers? haha

and ya tell me about it... its not bad in most areas but here in Santa Barbara... you are gonan be paying 1k+ a month for a studio... where as in Lompoc 45 min north. you can get a 3 bedroom house with a front/back yard and a pool for 1600...

One day I'm going to visit cali and experience the good green....one day

first, california has good bud. im from nebraska and have a connect that gets cali bud, but there is some fucking dank ass home grown here too! i know a lot of the shit i get is directly from Omaha. we have fairly leanient laws too, very similar to cali if you don't have medical. i would love to move to cali but i have way to many friends here and even better hook ups. it would be nice to go buy a clone from a store but ill take my chances for now in the midwest.

second, i use two styles of containers. the first is a package of containers that are glass with plastic lids that i purchased at wal-mart, 3 for 6 dollars. I also use some of the glad containers when i get more because that way it will not be bagged up and shake down all the crystals and turn to shake.

PICT0024.png

Back
Top Bottom