Jgutta22's - LED - Chase of Perfection

Let's get to cooking sorry it's sideways don't know what happened there but here the vid for getting the soil ready to cook[video=youtube_share;1HV16wafiMc]
[/video]

Well I put my clones in solo cups for the next few weeks till I decide what I am gonna keep and what I am gonna let go (I change my mind every day). I did make a seed order last week from bonza seeds I hope it comes I check the tracking it has been in transit from San Fran since the 18 I think I am a 12 hour drive from there so not to far. I paid extra for the super stealth shipping and free resends till I get them so I will give it one week from today before I call and see if they will ship me another order out. I have some Dna seeds on the way barneys cookies kush and a full melt strain called Barbra bud.

Got my seeds today cookies kush from barneys, training day from DNA and Barbra bud from house of the great gardener and berry bomb from bomb seeds. As time goes on I will pop them no room right now. And welcome dutty after my screw up with the spray I am ready for the next round so I can do a lot better

I got some lady bugs for my veggies but I also put some on my plants. My deadhead Og stopped drinking a week ago so it was a lot further along than what I thought because it started to flower in my veg box. My timer wasn't set right but that was fixed a back when I started to flower everything. So it didn't get flushed or anything it was very small not worth weighing so I pulled it and it drying but I might not even do anything with it because it didn't get flushed. But everything is bulking up and I have from two weeks to 4 weeks on the lsd enjoy and happy growing

image26033.jpg
image26034.jpg
I got a loop for my phone so I could do some tric pics I will get some of all the plants this weekend I am on call tomorrow so I won't get much done enjoy just a few more weeks and I can pull another one down

Here is the LSD tric pics that still has about 4 weeks give or take a week it is starting to fatten up but the frost is already there
image26121.jpg
image26123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom