Jgutta22's - LED - Chase of Perfection

Jgutta22g

Well here it is my first ever journal I will do my best to keep this as up to date as possible I have multiple stains going right all from clone from different dispensaries around me I have vegged for about 5 weeks now. I have 5 plants total for now they are LSD (lambs bread x sour diesel), holy grail kush, deadhead og,train wreck, and animal cookies they are in a mix of #4 sunshine mix and organic compost a 50/50 mix and nectar of the gods nutrients. I try to be as organic as possible. So far so good I haven't had any issues at all today will be the first day of flower for the three biggest lsd train wreck and holy grail kush. Soon I will be working in plant that will be high brix testing plants one at a time I have a few seeds that will be getting planted also along the way. Right now I have one p600 in my 4x4 tent one more to come down the road in my small veg box I have one 65watt cfl. And in the process of building a bigger veg box the will house my t5 light. I think that's it for now happy growing everybody

Thanks I am doing this all from my phone and not sure how to get just the pics on here but I will try to figure it out sometime soon everything is going well just doing as much as the funds will allow

Well I hope I can do these pics right. After my last update I made some changes I was spreading some branches and snapped one so I decided to take some clones and start some new seeds. The seeds I started are deep blue Og (black water x Oregon blue Barry) and querkle I took clones of holy grail train wreck animal cookies. This light is kicking ass I can see a ton of growth over the last few days I can't wait to taste what's growing and grow some more strains my high brix kick is getting ordered this weekend and I will be working in plants one at a time. 7 weeks till the first plant comes down my next project is a veg box I am building this week
84CF1B62-93F1-4199-BB60-EA110C658844.jpg
B8799DC0-60AF-40D1-9E0A-0F945162A2A0.jpg
6B28FD96-213A-44C8-B295-14B00A5857F5.jpg

[video=youtube_share;j0axy355ePM]Some photos of the flower box before the lights came on today and something went wrong with my video it's uploading now I will fix my post when it's done thanks for checking in
720AF085-672C-41F7-80C1-E0C94EBA5E14.jpg
8AA0935D-25A7-460D-BC8F-7336F7D7ED05.jpg
8A2C0FC9-1B68-4F18-868D-3FA4073D5D5A.jpg
[/video]

Nice brother
Looking real good
:Namaste:

Thanks light addict and highpotanoose had to work this weekend(I hate being on call) so tomorrow is construction day I hope to get my veg box most of the way done tomorrow and do I a lil up date after I checked on the beans today before going to work. 1 out of 4 are above ground. Still waiting to see roots on the clones I took. I also have been doing some reading on diy cob led grow lights. After I get another platinum led I will be building a diy cob light for both veg and flower I wanna do a comparison between platinum and diy but that is some time down the road I also got some new seeds from tga genetics locomotion (nyc diesel x train wreck) can't wait to get these started

Well it's that time again I have put in some construction time the past two days. All of the beans are above ground the veg box is almost done and plenty of hairs at the bud sites I hope you enjoy

Well it is the start of week 3 and things are moving along. I do feel like my plants are behind a lil but that's ok it my grow for this area and I have some upgrades to do and three out of the five total flowering plants were stunted because my veg space at the time wasn't bi enough to but I have that fixed for the next round. And the rest of the problems will address well before this grow is harvested. Here are some close ups of the plant I think will be finished first deadhead Og frosting up already
image24441.jpg
image24442.jpg
happy growing everybody I try to do an update video in the next day or two

Looking absolutely fantastic! :thumb:
Thanks mark that means a lot I had a set back so some of my plants don't look so great. I hate spider mites to bad led's don't keep them away. But I used a home remedy that works I just burnt a few plants because I sprayed be fore the lights came on I should have sprayed when the lights went off but I have a video coming as soon as it is loaded on YouTube. Next road will be a lot better I think only two of my plants will suffer the other three will do great. One step closer the hi brix though then I shouldn't have to worry about bugs

They were just leaf eating I sprayed twice with soapy water but I burnt my lsd bad and my deadhead will survive I don't see them on the leaves any more and I just went down and looked I see some in the soil they are not the two dotted ones they are more of a clear orange color I looked at one with my scope and its def a spider might I do have pets so I think that's how I got them or it was the last bit of organic compost I got not sure but any help is welcome I was gonna email you tomorrow so I can order a kit but if you have pest control I will get that also

I will try to take some pics tomorrow so you all can really see how bad I messed up but like I said before I think the big lsd would be the only one that wouldn't make it the rest of them I think will make a turn for the better

So here are the two plant that took the before lights on spray the hardest I hope at least one of them pulls through. I went to the hydro store and got pyrethrin to give to the plants as a watering to treat for mites I hope this works and it's does no further harm to my plants. And I also bought super thrive the lady at the store said vitamin b was like vitamin c for humans we will see they will get that in a few days. So be honest do you guys and gals think they will pull through and give me at least a zip per plant or should I pull them and go get some more clones or start my locomotion seeds from tga
image24852.jpg
image24851.jpg
here is my train wreck looking frosty but we will see how she turns out she was barely stunned by the before lights on spray(won't do that again)
image24850.jpg

Today I came home to a box from Cali with doc buds name on it YES!!!!!!!! So now I will have to go back on the hunt for a fresh bale of promix and earth worm casting then wait for 30 day and hopefully put some plants in that great soil
image25012.jpg
let the cooking begin I think I will do a video for getting the soil ready and a update all at the same time happy growing

Back
Top Bottom