Jiffy?

BudLitBowl

wut do u think? jiffyproducts.com/indexpage.cfm?datakey=2&category=Home%20Gardener&category1=Jiffy-7%AE%20Peat%20Pellets put some bud seeds in there?

Ya man, you can get them at Home Depo or those kinda stores. I saw them not long ago, even if there's like 3 feet of snow out, they sell them all year long. Just ask or go to the plant/soil/growing section. They are pretty cheap, like a dozen for a buck or something. If you buy seeds, the store will usually have some.

What you wanna do it the following - Have luke warm water to dip them in for a couple minutes. Don't submerge them, just like one third of the way up with water. They'll absorb lotsa water. Once they are totally wet and full of water, sqeese them between your palms and get all that water out. Then insert your seed (that you've put in water over night) in the jiffy. You just want to put it in about ½ to ½ an inch and cover it with a little jiffy earth. Don't pack the earth on top. And there you go, now place then in a nice humid spot and watch it sprout. Over night or maybe 24 hours later you should start to see something.

are peat pellets just as good as rockwoll or do ppl have better experiances with rockwol?

sweet... off to walmart i go...

I went to wally world today and got some. I thought they were gonna suck when I saw the package, but after using them I like the way they work. It seems like good stuff for a seedling to grow in to me if i was a plant lmao. I got some jalapeno seedlings loving them.

jalapeno seedlings ????? what do you mean? some fire ass shit? or is there such a crazy name for weed as this jalapeno...? i am scared of them because of how they look..would they hold a clone nicely?

Lol, no I got some actual jalapeno seedlings that I want to try. Peppers are supposed to be resiliant bastards and can take some crazy PPM levels.

I almost held off on getting them cause i didnt like the way they looked either, but once you let them soak in water it's all good. They turn into squishy balls that look like hackie sacks kinda with good stuff for your seedlings inside. They are also pretty airy if you fluff them out, not too mention CHEAP and at you local walmart.

Back
Top Bottom