Jinro's Indoor/Outdoor Random Strain grow

Jinro

Hello everybody
This is my first grow and my first journal, Ive been coming here for awhile and absoultley love it, everyones super nice and willing to help all for the cause:smokin:. I finally made myself account close to a month ago in hopes of making a journal and alas!! so ill give you some specs on what i got

2 - Random bagseeds i saved from some good smoke
1 - Buddy gave me a clone that he had flowered just enough show sex and so i thew back into veg. he wasnt sure on the strain but we'll call it bagseed as well haaa

i also have two other supposed amazing strains (5 seeds of each) that i got from a friend that He got them from his friend that he had bred himself. G-FUNK which was a G-13 crossbred with one of his own strains and the RED CROSS SWAZI which again was a Swazi bred with one of his own.
Right now i got them germin :)
SOON SOON :)

anyways the 2 bagseeds of my own have been goin for about 3 weeks now and will go for another 3 weeks before i throw them outside maybe a bit earlier depending on size. There already super bushy for their size and age and am excited to see what they look like in acouple weeks !! The clone is really skinny and has very skinny leaves kinda makes me sad lookin at her. i can see new growth coming outta the top within the week of me having it so it kinda cheers me up. Everything i have is grown in soil, potting soil actually its really retainable so it holds alot of water. I currently only have 4 cfls 2 26 watt bright whites and 2 -20 watt soft white dulux and ill be getting 6 soon enough. Keep in mind im only vegging inside till they can better sustain themselves outside here.
For water im giving them general hydroponics flora nutes mixed with distilled water. So far there loving life and looking good ill try to get some pics up soon once i can get a camera.

Back
Top Bottom