Jock Horror first grow help

No worries man glad you like
lol i am just happy all is going well so far and the genetics seem solid ... i thought i would rather try bagseed for my first grow to test and they are two gorgeous girls

Ahahah I thought it was a jock horror. I should read a little more instead of drooling over the pictures.

So I checked my runout pH today because the grow was still very slow and the leaves all curling down and got 4.5. So i went to a hydroponix and got great potting soil and decided to transplant them early. I know its not the best thing but I didnt like what was going on. Two weeks after sprout and had barely changed
420-magazine-mobile44465218.jpg

Now the runout pH is 6.5. I've also added 1 ml per 1000ml of 1-1-1 sea weed.
You guys think i should do something more?

So I checked my runout pH today because the grow was still very slow and the leaves all curling down and got 4.5. So i went to a hydroponix and got great potting soil and decided to transplant them early. I know its not the best thing but I didnt like what was going on. Two weeks after sprout and had barely changed
420-magazine-mobile44465218.jpg

Now the runout pH is 6.5. I've also added 1 ml per 1000ml of 1-1-1 sea weed.
You guys think i should do something more?

Yeah I think you should ditch that's plant and start over

Before
420-magazine-mobile1969508142.jpg

3 days later

420-magazine-mobile438379464.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1244306329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1856495210.jpg

So i'm not very good at giving up and it sometimes pays
I know they probably got stressed a lot but things should be better from now on! First day outside and they are loving the feel of it!

Was wondering if there is something I can do to prevent insects from getting in there, not that i have any at the moment but i know my yard is full of them(I live in the woods) especially at night. Should I bring them in at night?

Back
Top Bottom