johnny bone

johnny bone

Hey yall, im here in the west hou. gen area and it is is dry as a cob(ever which way!) so im gonna hit the woods and try my thumb at some home grown. its been over 20 yrs. since ive tried. any "youuns" got any idears give me a yell. astala.

Johny great to have you here.
Check out this forum to get you started

Hi Johnny, welcome to the boards. You are in the right place for all the info you need to grow. Make sure to head to the grow forums for tons of info.
Lots of new and old smokers here, and nice to have you here.:smokin:

Peace and Happiness:peace:

hey johnny bone....welcome to the boards. glad to see you've gotten out an intro...... & you'll get all the grow info ya need right here.....:cheesygrinsmiley:

well hell like my pap said, the best way to smooth it out is a good smoke a pretty girl and a empty pocket. life is good. i just pray some bud roll,s my way. hey, any youall ever tramped out key west? thats my ole stompin ground.land of the free and home of the blond rasta(she,s naked too!) give dis bellville redneck a holler. peace. remember our soldiers. astala.

Hey stoner 4 life. got your msg. yea, i luv them keys. lived in key largo for many moon.s . I tended bar at the Key Largo club where they filmed key largo with bogey and bacall.course i wasn.t ther i aint that old yet, hell im only 50 yrs young. Always remember, The art of the smoke at it,s highest level and the romance of personal liberty.astala. johnny bone.:smokin:

hey ya'all. whats goin on in the land of the free and the home of the white buffallo? (any body remember them sheets?) I'm just bored and thought i'd give my bro's and sis's of the head a yell to make sure everything's peacefull in la la land. some body(hopefully a 420 girl) give me a holler, we'll shoot the shit and try to cure the world's not gettin along. astala. johnny bone.

Back
Top Bottom