What's up y'all? First time blogger and the wife & I's first fully organic grow!

Michiganic

First off I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU 420 MAGAZINE:thanks::420: for giving us this wonderfull cannabis community, it is truely a great thing you're doing getting everyone together to spread awareness and TRUTH!!! Totally dope in my opinion... Anywho, My wife and I just moved into our new home in northern michigan, were from southwest Detroit so the change is AMAZING lol, from the war zone to the most beautifull wilderness Michigan has to offer, not to mention the peace and QUIET!... So i was in a car accident last Febuary (2015), i was rear ended by a drunk driver doing about 50 down a one way insouthwest at about 5 am after working the graveyard shift all night im getting ready to get out of the back seat, passenger side, and BAM... nailed us... NEEDLESS to say the Doctors tried giving me every pain killer under the sun which in turn basically destroyed my life to say the LEAST!!! It has been about 5 or six months since ive had to take a single pill, NEVER AGAIN will i let Doctors and Pharmicudical companies destroy my life!!! ALL YOU NEED IS MOTHER NATURE!!! THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST medicine i have ever takin in my life...

A little History on me... I was born in 1989 which makes me almost 27.... i grew my first crop out of bagseed when i was 15 years old with a buddy of mine, we grew them in the woods outside and from that point on, ive been in love. No nutrients were used in those first couple guerilla grows, but i then started researching nutrients... started off using just superthrive and then got my first bottles of grow and bloom from GH.
My family owns a few Hydroponic Gardening Centers in Michigan so I have been super blessed to have access to basically everything and anything i could ever need for indoor gardening... it wasnt untill just a couple yeasr ago that i really started to gain interest, and do research on organic gardening and the pros/cons that come with it...
there is an old saying that holds so much truth to me and that is : If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself"... NOONE is going to put the time and effort into growing and caring for your medicine as YOU are, so... that being said, i took the step, threw out all the hydro gear along with any ideas of "beefing" my girls up with synthetic nutrients, and since then, all has been perfectly well...

The wife and I will be updating the organic grow journal here with plenty of pictures & updates!!! feedback and ANY form of communication with you guys is GREATLY appreciated and questions/comments will not go unanswered you guys! thanks for yall time and hope yall enjoy whats to come!

ONE LOVE !!!!

Re: WHATS UP YALL!! first time blogger, and the Wife & I's first fully organic grow!!

i took the step, threw out all the hydro gear along with any ideas of "beefing" my girls up with synthetic nutrients, and since then, all has been perfectly well...

Yep, I did the same. Out with the hydro and in with the organic. It served me well but I generally enjoy working it my way with my own teas and soils etc. Nothing against hydro it certainly has its place especially commercially and I'm not a "Holier than thou" organic grower as I said I just enjoy it more and find the fruity varieties come out better that way.

Anyhowwww... Glad to hear life is shinning for the both of you and welcome to the forum

Re: WHATS UP YALL!! first time blogger, and the Wife & I's first fully organic grow!!

Awsome to hear Bob! and yes same here, i enjoy growing in hydro as well, but i myself am a quality/taste WHORE lol and I totally agree with you, the flavour of organically grown meds is better than the flavor of hydroponically grown plants IMHO... like i said, i also grow hydro and ENJOY growing using that style (flood&drain/Ebb&flo) and DWC as well, but for my own personal meds, i have definately takin a liking to organic!
Appreciate the feedback homie~!

Welcome to the 420 community Michiganic :byebye::byebye:
Looking forward to seeing your style of gardening. I wish I could get my wife more interested in my grow, must be a great way to spend time together.

Hell yea, i am Sooo glad she has taken an interest because gardening is my true passion... i honestly dont know what we would do without our girls, theyre very theraputic for us in terms of our relationship actually, so yes, a super blessing! Thanks for taking the time to check me out guys!!! Were very excited to get the journal started... speaking of which, IVE GOT SOME WORK TO DO! much love yall! -GB&H

Back
Top Bottom