johnny weed seeds program

found a perfect spot.
an area of wilderness between two cow pastuers. im thinking all the manure thats left in the soil is goign to give the soil extra fertile..ness lol its going to be quite the journey to see what happens. there has to be at least a quarter ounce of seeds jsut spread out. planted the bulk handful around the creek we found by the swamp.

I got some Purple Widow (cross of Purple Power and White Widow) seeds this year.. Might get some interesting crosses if I can get both Hollands Hope and Purple Widow established in my area in the wild. There must not be much outdoor growing in this area so far as the plants I grew outdoors last year contained not a single seed from being pollinated.. wooo wee. High grade in the wild:Rasta:

I had a volunteer come up in my compost pile earlier this year. Freeze got it.

All you people are in for a big disapointment. Wild cannabis is acclimated and programmed through genetics to grow outside without care. Domesticated cannabis we smoke and grow isn't. Unless you tend to the plants most if not all will die! All you will do is waste seed.

I endorse this opinion. Landrace strains are acclimated as Racefan has stated. If you sow seeds from manipulated strains, and hope they will overgrow the area, over time (hundreds of years) they most likely will die out. Perhaps a few will survive over time, but the acclimation process will have to start again, and may take centuries to establish as a new landrace, if at all. In the short term, it may appear that they are doing well, but after a few centuries it will become apparent that they do not belong. Cannabis is described as a weed, but natural selection will determine whether a new landrace species will come of it. I know many folks will argue this, but I have spoken with agricultural scientists at the CSIRO here in Canberra, and they too endorse Racefan's opinion.

When you say, "die out," do you mean after their first season? If so, which I can accept that as fact, to out grow the government, we would have to plant every spring.

No, over a period of time, although some may have problems from the get go. Also, they tend to be more susceptible to insect and disease problems. That is why breeders tell you whether a plant is suited to indoors or out. Take a strain by Mullaway for example - "Uluru" is high strung, and can toss a few hermie flowers indoors. outside it flourishes.

The nice horticulture people at Michigan state University do not agree. Its called natural selection... the few that do make it will breed with the few who do make it.....2nd generation will have even more who make it, the process of acclimation has begun....

ther point in over growing is to over burden the leo with too much shit no one cares about. In no way am I suggesting to spend a grand on seeds and throw em in the ditch. Any ideas how many bs seeds get thrown out ( NEVER throw out seeds, its how they got my uncle....3 oz of seeds in his garbage) what does it hurt to put these in local parks blabla. Just as we have, they have limited resources, if they spend all ther man hours looking in the parks they will never see those daring souls out in the woods.

The nice horticulture people at Michigan state University do not agree. Its called natural selection... the few that do make it will breed with the few who do make it.....2nd generation will have even more who make it, the process of acclimation has begun....

ther point in over growing is to over burden the leo with too much shit no one cares about. In no way am I suggesting to spend a grand on seeds and throw em in the ditch. Any ideas how many bs seeds get thrown out ( NEVER throw out seeds, its how they got my uncle....3 oz of seeds in his garbage) what does it hurt to put these in local parks blabla. Just as we have, they have limited resources, if they spend all ther man hours looking in the parks they will never see those daring souls out in the woods.
I never said it would hurt anything. What I did say is not to expect anything from the wild plantings. Throw some in a garden with tilled soil and nutrients being fed and you will get growth (provided the gardener doesn't pull it right off). Broadcast a handful next to a wild stream and I doubt you will see anything sprout let alone flourish. Most seem to think they can grow without "any" effort just by tossing seeds into some soil next to a stream or lake or other wet land. I can tell you from year after year of trying and seeing and talking with other old guerrilla growers that it doesn't work. I've hauled tons of water, nutes and other items to ensure a good guerrilla grow in the wild. I'd know if it were possible to grow without care. Trust me on that one. If it could be done, I'd be doing it! :)
So if you guys and gals want to throw seeds here and there for no reason...well...by all means have at it. It's your seed, time, money and risk.

Back
Top Bottom