Journal

pete2

I opened a journal about a week ago.I posted in it yesterday.I have saved a link in my favorites menu to my journal,but when I go there my post aren't showing up . So my question is, how do I or can I get my post listed to the original start of my journal.
Hope I have explained this correctly.I want to be able to open my journal and see all of my postings.Is there some way to do that? I think I have ask this question before,and don't remerber what the reply's said.:thanks::thumb::thanks:

I looked at the link you sent to me and I appreciate you trying to answering my questions.This is a thread that I started awhile back.I didn't see anything in this thread that I wrote in my journal.What I'm trying to find out is that I started a journal awhile back and I want to know if it is possible to add new threads to the orginal journal.So I can refer back to it the next grow season,like a book. If I
misunderstood your reply please don't take it personally.I've already ticked a couple people off here.
Thank you for your time I do appreciate it.

Sir I am sorry,not trying to be difficult.I went to my profile and saw the link you set up for me in my signature I opened it and it is my journal but under it is 8 post that have nothing to do with my journal.What I don't see is the last post that I think should be in it.When I open my journal I want to beable see the first posting when I started my journal and then there should be one posting that I put into my journal at a later time.And then so forth and so on.Like I said I'm not trying to be difficult.
Thank you for your time.

Sir I am sorry,not trying to be difficult.I went to my profile and saw the link you set up for me in my signature I opened it and it is my journal but under it is 8 post that have nothing to do with my journal.What I don't see is the last post that I think should be in it.When I open my journal I want to beable see the first posting when I started my journal and then there should be one posting that I put into my journal at a later time.And then so forth and so on.Like I said I'm not trying to be difficult.
Thank you for your time.

Other people can post in your journal too. That's kind of the point of it. You will see all of your posts plus everyone else's posts in your journal in chronological order. A journal IS a thread.

Back
Top Bottom