Just a few quick questions?

TinkerFarms

Just a lil quick background... I started the 5 days ago. I just dropped them in soil w/ water by spooning on.
This is the Pic
11949281_877164832391227_9090445177799480687_n.jpg
this was taken last night on day 4 after planting.

Ok now my question is How much light should I be giving them?
I am using 3 CFL lights.
1 is a 3 way that I am using in a normal socket. I am guessing it is using its highest setting which is 2200 lumen's. (not sure of the watts)
2 is 2000 lumen's.
3 is 1600 lumen's.
I have had them under 24/7 sense I planted them. I am just wondering if that is the best thing to grow fast.

The next question is.. Is the seedling stage and the veg stage the same thing?

Last question is.. If I want to keep these really short how would I go about that? I am sure there are 100 methods I am a new grower this is my second time at a successful grow. The first time I only grew one plant and it turned out to be a Male which almost made me cry when the great ppl of 420 informed me that it was a male.

Ok so I lied this is the last question.. I thought of more while I was typing lol.. Anyways what is the best way to make sure that you get a female without buying a female seed cause I can not get my hands on one of them and I cant order online???

the lights are ok for seedlings and veg , flowering would be better if you can get more red spectrum

seedlings like high humidity same as veg , then drop it in flower

give them 18/6 light/dark

you dont know if you have females until they flower , the first sign of female parts take off some clones

if you want to keep them low try mainlining ,there is a link in my sig

Now first big problem i see is how are you going to transplant into bigger pots from them tubs ? , you should have filled them so transplanting would be easier

Actually I didn't think about that OMG!!!!!
Well I have a Journal on these babies GIRLS.. fingers crosses.
Its called second time around!
But last night I looked at plant 1 and was amazed that the roots have already started coming out of the bottom, so I carefully with my lil hands and squeezed the container and flipped upside down in my clean hands and then just transplanted. This morning she looks fine... Actually looks like some more leaves are forming.
This is Her
CAM005871.jpg

If you wanna keep them small you can always swap to 12/12 early. Theyll stay about 12-14" and produce a couple nice size colas. Probably half oz per plant.

What if I keep them about 2 1/2 feet? How much do you think I might get.. Just asking cause I am still up in the air about how big I want them to get. Space is really not a problem to me. I was thinking that smaller is easier?

If you're going 30 inches, then swap them to 12/12 when they're 18"s tall, if you wait that long, you're gonna have a solid 2-4 ounces of dry bud. Well over a pound of undried.

Per plant that is
Ok so keep them 24/7 right now?
Also should I add more soil to the container until just before the leaves?

Back
Top Bottom