Just because your paranoid.

HeadMed

Don't mean they aren't after you...

Let me run this by you guys and you tell me what you think. I met this guy who had a small grow, I'd seen it, he wasn't that good at it.. said he was used to doin gorrila stuff outdoors. He has a MMJ rec. Anyway a couple weeks back I see him again... He said he just got busted... cops served warrants on both of his properties... found the plants etc. It was the local fuzz. The captain he met on site told him that if he was stealing electricity he was going to jail, felony. If he wasn't then nothing would happen as long as he called the cop and told him how much he harvested.

He wasn't stealing electricity and the cops left. He said he called and told the cops he got somwhere between 9 and 11 oz. No charges filed nuthin....

He said he heard that for a few weeks they questioned people he knew, but hasn't heard anything else about it.

I'm paranoid and figure the cops sent him out to see who else this guy knows... what do ya'll think?

Re: Just because your paranoid....

cops are always out for new intelligence. I had a run in with the state police a few months back, not cannabis related in any way, but the cop was trying to get information from me about any illegal activity I know of saying that all my charges would be dropped if i could help them out.

Dirt dirty people some officers are..

Just hope he doesn't snitch. If you're really paranoid about it, just don't say shit to the cops if it comes down to it.

i don't know him that well... only seen him a couple times

If you don't know him that well then i think you're okay. definitely. Even if the cops are still looking they are probably looking for people in his immediate friend or work circle

Back
Top Bottom