Very Funny Story

SupraXT

I was at my uncles (hes a cop) tonight, and I had went outside for a minute to smoke a joint, and during the middle of my session, in his back yard, (fenced in, so no one can see you), he comes outside witha fatass bag of pot, and it was some pretty good nuggets, and a bong. I couldn't fucking believe it. And he says can i join you? oh my god i cannot believe this fuckin happened. i asked him dont you get randomly piss tested? he says no if he does he'll go buy detox because his boss smokes too, and will let him know a week or few days ahead of piss time. he told me he got this bag off of someone he pulled over. thats fucking crazy, im not sure if i believe himt hat he got it off soemone he pulled over, but god damn i dont believe this happened to me. hes 42 also. :allgood: funny as hell!

now we know what happens when we REALLY get jacked by the cops

Incredible. I've never known a police officer that has ever joined me in a session, or even smoked marijuana to my knowledge. How'd it feel knowing that you were smoking with an officer of the law? I don't know if I could handle it, relative or not. I'd probably end up leaping over his fence with the bong and sack in hand, and just vanish into the night... Cops happen to be one of the phobias of mine.

TwiztidJ said:
Incredible. I've never known a police officer that has ever joined me in a session, or even smoked marijuana to my knowledge. How'd it feel knowing that you were smoking with an officer of the law? I don't know if I could handle it, relative or not. I'd probably end up leaping over his fence with the bong and sack in hand, and just vanish into the night... Cops happen to be one of the phobias of mine.

yeah but hes my uncle lol. damn funny shit.

Northern Lights said:
i remember a bike cop cought me and my friend rolling a blunt on a sidewalk. my friend got so damn scared he tried to cover the weed up with his hands, and the cop freaked out cuz he thought my friend was spilling it!!!! he even tried to help pick up some buds!!!! it was great, he told us we were within a block of the police station and hes warning us the next cop might not be as chill as he is.

was that you who told us the story about the bike cop who took your blunt out of your mouth and smoked it.?

Back
Top Bottom