Just signed on! Thank you!

Welcome.

Welcome

:420:

That's a good looking plant from last year!

Happy growing!
Was a beast! Finished early too. No till works good when you get it right for outdoor. This year I have three outside. They have all been pollinated from elsewhere. Hazzards now of outdoor growing in Canada. Too many people do not have a clue! I was upset but chalk it up to experience. Just flipped first indoor run to test out new leds. I was smart to take some clones from my outdoor plants. See what happens in 8 weeks or so! Thanks again.

Was a beast! Finished early too. No till works good when you get it right for outdoor. This year I have three outside. They have all been pollinated from elsewhere. Hazzards now of outdoor growing in Canada. Too many people do not have a clue! I was upset but chalk it up to experience. Just flipped first indoor run to test out new leds. I was smart to take some clones from my outdoor plants. See what happens in 8 weeks or so! Thanks again.
That certainly is a reality now, more plants outside due to legalization but unfortunately some without the knowledge yet, puts everyone at risk.
Here's to 8 weeks!

Cheers!

20190901_132650.jpg

Happy growing!

That certainly is a reality now, more plants outside due to legalization but unfortunately some without the knowledge yet, puts everyone at risk.
Here's to 8 weeks!

Cheers!

20190901_132650.jpg

Happy growing!
Yes Indeed, proud member for over 40 years now. Long time to be smoking bud. Wasn't bud when I started! Hahaha Times have changed. Times are good! Thanks Bud!

Back
Top Bottom