Just some random questions.

chevy-boyzr1

Hey Ya'll:roorrip:

Just some quick questions:

1)Can LST (low stress training) still be done to a plant that is 2 months old, ready for flowering??

2)Does anyone know of a quick flowering sativa strain that doesnt grow too tall??

3)What's ya'll favorite strain?? What indica/sativa/hybrid high ya'll prefer??

Hope to hear from everybody!:ganjamon:

Re: Just some random questions...

1. LST should be done while still in the vegetative state with enough time to adjust to the training.

2/3. Sativa plants will always take longer to flower and will always be taller. Search through some hybrid strains and find one that could mostly be sativa with some indica. I personally prefer more of an indica strain, but some people like the sativa high. I'll let them comment on what strains. ;-)

Thanks for the response Ms.Fox, how bout a lowryder X AK47 strain, will it have the "high" heady feeling?...Im more of a sativa guy, cause i like to think ;) What strain will give you an intense high, but stays short?? Any more responses will be appreciated...

Honestly, I've never grown the strain. It's a hybrid, so it should have a good mix of both. You could always harvest at mostly cloudy trichs and the high will not last as long.

Back
Top Bottom