Just the T is fine thanks

thet10002001

Hello all and everybody.. obvious I am an ameture venturing on but even more obvious is advice and knowledge are the key lol, so I do hope to get all I can from this site of nature........

Ok I have started small mainly to see if I can do this before laying out fortunes so,
I have an attic room (very well constructed of 2 skins of plasterboard with a 4 inch gap
filled with insulation, the whole thing is covered in a further layer of 8" insolation and
the vents in/out are also well covered. Room itself is only 6x6x5 with a 400 hanging mid
rift and ex has a carbon filter.
I did my 1st very successfully through the winter months proving all to be undetectable,
in fact our roof had snow longer than most so basically Im novice as I will now prove, just
hoping some of you will share your knowledge...
Im currently using coco as a medium (canna) and using all the additives advised such as
rhitzo, zyms, a+b (boost, pk etc when time comes) so other than upping wattage... what
else gets the best harvest...

I apologise if I appear full on but I did this same as most in the past using grow bags and
tomato plant food, but trying it properly means a big layout in coin and although my 1st
harvest got me 16 off 6 I know they can yield better if treated better.

Thank you for allowing me onto this site, I do hope to be greater from your advice lol

Back
Top Bottom