Hello fellow green thumbs

Huggys84

420 Member
Hello fellow growers.... been reading through as also new to autos!! And thought id give them a try so 1st ones are currently 4 weeks in and looking for advice...
Im going with canna products and using their schedules as has always work really well for me with photos but I heard that all neutriants irrelevant of their stages should be half measurements with autos.... is this correct??
2nd can I use canna bloom throughout the grow? Obviously the 1st 3 weeks I won't be but from there is it advisable as I heard if to early can cause negative growth. TIA

:welcome: TO :420: @Huggys84

Please take a minuet to read the Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting so you will have a better understanding of how the site works and so your on the same page with all the other members here.

I can't speak for the nutes you're using but I can say that I used biobizz at the recommended strength/schedule that I used on all my non-autos and they all did just fine with it.

I would say to only use the bloom when they start showing sex though...Mainly because you don't want to waste it on a male and it may adversely affect the flowering process if you hit them too quickly with it.

I could be wrong and I'm sure the more experienced peeps will be here very soon to weigh in on your questions, so it's best to get more than just my opinion...;)

:welcome:

This all great thanks all! Fyi i dont have photos and autos in the same room! This is a auto only grow as don't want to mix them in case something goes horribly wrong lol!
So just to clarify as per with photos use canna bloom once started the pre flower stage on the autos as I would photos, just at a reduced measurement per feed???
Forgot to share the glory.. my auto ladies
1 x Afghan 1 x NY OG 2x #1 fast buds (samples) and 1x king kong (dropped in yesterday)
Happy growing all

Back
Top Bottom