Keep giving molasses during flushing?

I'm a noobie, ok that's outta the way. I've grown 8' tall, bountiful tomato plants for over 20 years. I've waited until I thought I've gained enough knowledge to convert it into buds. And a nice strain of my liking to come along. With beaners. The timing was just right for me to try my hand in cannabis growth. Turns out that a buddy was low and needed help. So I located a stash for them and it was full of beans. Well find out it's gws/gsc cross. Great blend for my interests, my girls are anyhow. Being my first grow, it taught me some about growing tomatoes. Including the use of molasses. Long story short, my flowering indoor strains,, growing outdoors showed huge bud growth 2-3 days after each of the 3 times added it to my daily water over about a month span.. Normal dose, 1.5tbls per gal. I started flushing last week, and was curious about the molasses during flush. After the few things I've read here and my limited personal experience, I will be adding it to my flush today. Likely will be the only time for me this round. So, by limiting the amount of times, and delivering it at a peak transition, 3 doses on either sides of the switch was very beneficial for me and I will be tuning it in during my next few attempts to enjoy happiness. Stay happy friends!

Back
Top Bottom