Keep the peace!

Hemptress101

Hey everyone. I am new to this forum business so I thought I would just introduce myself. My name is Rachel. How is everyone's week going?

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Hello hemptress sounds sexy! Welcome to the greatest forum eva! Are you a patient? A grower? Or just a fanatic? Anyways this place has many many peices of amazing info and the greatest peeps around! Just take a look! Peeeeeez!

Thank you so much! Definitely very welcoming. CannaVince I must say I am all 3. However as for growing. Ive started growing about a year ago. However the heat is such a killer right now. So until i can save up enough money for a new AC unit. I am kind of in a bind :/

Hey whats growing on!!! I live in phx and its hot everyday and 90 at night still!so ive got you on the heat!!!!! Yah likewise on the 3 here! I recently got my license and now culty at me casa! Whats you growing? Im getting ready to grow some blue cheese and pineapple chunk! Sounds yummy!

Hey whats growing on!!! I live in phx and its hot everyday and 90 at night still!so ive got you on the heat!!!!! Yah likewise on the 3 here! I recently got my license and now culty at me casa! Whats you growing? Im getting ready to grow some blue cheese and pineapple chunk! Sounds yummy!

Bubba, PMG, Platnium...i like variety hahah I am running these with H16. So hopefully they come out delicious!

Platinum og? Oh gahd that shit gets me looped! Amazing stuff! Some of my fav and i think most peoples fav indica too! Good luck wit it!

Back
Top Bottom