Keeping the herb fresh

puffweedy

Hey guys i got a question for yall. I been smoking for a while now and i tried many different way to try to keep my weed fresh wrapping and zip lock and the usual stuff. However, i find that the weed only last about 2 weeks max. The thing is i usually buy an o at a time and it last me longer than that and i alway have to smoke some dry weed after 2 week after that. Anybody got any good way of keeping the weed fresh? any ancient chinese formula or anything please help. Your feedback is greatly appreicated .:smokin3:

Buy a cigar humidor. Could get em for easily under 50 bux or so

I usually just use glass mason/ canning jars... You can pick up a pack of 12 1 pint jars for less than $10. If the bud ends up getting too dry later on then try adding something with a hint of moisture, but not too much. Orange peel, lemon peel, etc. or just get the end of a Q-tip moist and add that to the jar of bud... Hope this info helped a bit. :allgood:

i have found that a small piece of carrot or a small leaf of lettuce will help turn dry buds into a moist bud. don't want to get too moist, so keep just for a little while in your bag.:smokin:

you could use a film canister, or a pill bottle or even smoke your pot faster

hey thanks guy for all your advice and input, one question tho Gangjaman wouldnt the weed taste like orange or lemon if you put that in there with weed ?

Altoid tins (round ones) work really well, nice seal and the metal doesn't absorb thc, that or glass mason jars.

do what urdedpal did and just roll a 1 ounce blunt hahaha. ive done slices of apple though, just gott amake sure to take it out like the next day so that the bud doesnt get too moist.

either that or buy in smaller quanities i guess.. if you know you arent gonna be able to smoke it fast enough before it dries out by a half ounce or 1/4.

Back
Top Bottom