KevinStoner's Solopipe Review

KevinStoner

Hey everyone. So the other day i went to the local headshop. Looking around, and having fun looking at all the nice glass there. And i found a pipe called Solopipe. I searched to see if anyone has made anything with this name in it, and found nothing. So i have to spread it around.

so its a handy pipe and lighter all in one. It only takes on hand to use.
Ive been using the pipe now for a about a week. and ive loved it.

Pros: the solopipe comes with a nice hardcase. A little suede pouch(for on the go) A cleaning kit(Includes a long scrapper for cleaning down the mouthpiece, a brush for the bell, and 3 xtra screens). It only takes on hand to use(preferable the right one is easiest) Its butane(sp?) so it can be refilled. Adjustable flame. And a lid to slide over the bowl(which helps burn out the cherry)

Cons: the solopipe logo imprented on the top makes it kind of obvisous. But then again. who cares.

also personal for me. i have found that the flame size is hard to find the perfect flame hieght.

Other then that. Ive loved it.

Thanks for reading.
get yourself one of these handy pipes. There amazing.:ganjamon:

Tight! I can never find my light when I really need it - this would solve the problem - very stoner friendly! :grinjoint:

only problem i would see is sometimes you wanna swirl the lighter around the bowl to get a good even burn. idk.

I purchased the Solopipe and worked great for a little. I sent it in for repair and sent in my $10. 3 weeks later I received my replacment. Unfortunalty maybe a month later the same issue arose and it broke again. So I did what I did before sent in my solopipe for repair with another $10 check. 2 weeks later I get the case back and a note saying they don't do replacments unless it's under a month old. I told the guy on the phone that I love your product when it works and just want to get a working piece. Well he said I can purcahse a new one and they will use the $10 I sent as credit toward the purcahse of a new one. They decided to not send me my check. They actually thought I would want to purchase a new pipe that could just break on me again. WARNING: THE OUTSIZE OF THIS PIPE LOOKS LIKE IT IS MAKE OF A NICE STRONG MATERIAL. THE INTERNAL PARTS ARE ALL PLASTIC AND TEND TO FAIL.... A LOT. THE MAIN ISSUE I CAME ACROSS WAS THE PLASTIC IGNITGHER HOLDER WOULD CRACK AND BREAK OFF. ALSO THE BUTTON ON THE SIDE GETS STUCK AND DOESN'T WANT TO PUSH IN OR WHEN IT DOES PUSH IN IT WON'T IGNITE.
This is not an icolated incodent as I have seen this failure on 10 of thier pipes. I have only seen maybe 15 out in public. I used to support this company casue I thought they would always exchange it when it would malfunction. You know ... Stand by the product they sell. The guy on the phone laughed at me and said there was nothing I could do. I would never recommend this company to anyone. I personally think they are running it out of a garage. Just want to inform people so they don't waste the money that I did.... Get the Iolite or the 7pipe. They are way better. the 7pipe uses glass so you aren't smoking out of cheap alluminum bowls.. which we all know is not good for your lungs or brain. Their are much better products your can spend your hard earned money on. Don't spend it on something that will break and you are stuck with junk.

Back
Top Bottom