The PerfectPipe: 420 Magazine Review By Mr. Krip

Interesting that you ask that. You will find that the herb goes out pretty quickly and does not burn up, requiring you to use the lighter just a bit to relight it. This saves on herb waste. I recommend that you gently repack the partially burned herb with the blunt end of the PerfectPipe Tool and then relight. Gently repacking will allow the herb to light much easier and burn nicely with a slow draw. Putting on the Caps will make it go out even faster and save more herb. I recommend the Bungee Caps so they will always be attached and reduce rolling off table tops and breaking. Another tip: don't tap the PerfectPipe on hard surfaces like glass ashtrays etc.

Good health to you,
Randal

Sorry, bungee caps are separate. Oil Vaporizers are very convenient and don't smell like smoking for sure. When I was travelling with a cannabis fair it came to my attention that most oil vaporizers use just THC and not the full spectrum. I was helpful in getting more companies to use full spectrum in vaporizers, but there are still untold extreme health risks related to vaporizers that are kept hidden. It's about high temp toxins created by most oil vaporizers. The coils/heaters get way too hot and damage the good stuff like a burned egg causing you to intake toxins of extreme risk. Have you noticed how oil vaporizers can cause your lungs to hurt? I am all about healthy ways to intake cannabis. Herbal vaporizers like the volcano address this problem correctly by passing preheated air through the herb to extract carefully and this is the tech we have incorporated into the PerfectPipe. Yes it is smoking, but with low temp release, filter protection and reducing condensation loss, the PerfectPipe reduces smoking harm tremendously and increases cannabinoid and terpene intake. Portable herbal vaporizers are generally not well designed, there are a few good ones. People will always smoke because it is easy and simple. Just smoke smart.

Good health to you, Randal

Thanks for the reply. Tried it all, Oil pens I don't get much out of, yes the full spectrum is much better. Up here in Canada they appear more regulated so if bought from a regulated store I would assume safe. But yes, i can draw and draw and just don't get a heck of a lot out of them. I as well notice a feeling in the throat after awhile.

Have a number of vapes over the years Davinci, Utilian, Arizer and Arizer Extreme. Out of them all i like the Arizer. Can't afford a volcano but I think the Arizer comes close. Not sure why but when using a bag I can just get absolutely baked vs using the whip. Not sure why that is.

Had a Dyna Vap as well, it's ok. but a pain using a torch, it's ok.

Not a big fan of smoking, too be honest hate it, but I think i will give the perfectpipe a try, probably similar to the DynaVap, but easier to use and better taste??

Thanks for the responses. Cheers

I just found another perfect use for the Perfect Pipe. It should have been obvious, but I just realized that this thing was perfect for smoking roaches. I prefer joints generally, but I do accumulate a large collection of roaches and oftentimes break them open and roll them into new joints...

But I used to have a pipe that I used just for this purpose and it occurred to me the other night that the filtered Perfect Pipe would take away the harshness of this very oily weed, and it would be the best way to enjoy these little treasures all by themselves. Last night, I didn't even touch my active stash... I was very efficiently getting wiped out from my roach collection. I am going to need to order some more filters!

We have a one time $5 off on purchase of $20 or more, use code: "FirstPurchase". We sell factory direct wholesale to the public so you always get low pricing. Your going to love the PerfectPipe No Cough No Burn. Thanks, Randal
Thanks Randall, I hadn’t seen these before but now I have a website that I can use. Be Happy!!

Back
Top Bottom