King's Banner XIII, Moby Dick, Purple Kush Auto

SmokezAlot

:bongrip: So this is my first grow journal on 420Mag. I have a 4x4 grow tent, and just purchased a smaller 4x2. I set the smaller tent up in my closet. There is nothing going on in there at the moment. The plan is to put my best looking male in there to collect pollen. And to use it for future clones from this grow.
I placed an order with Attitude. I purchased a 10 seed Breeder Pack of regular beans. The description is as follows:
DarkHorse Genetics Seeds Kings Banner XIII Regular Marijuana Seeds

Two outstanding strains combined to bring ultimate kushyness and potency together. This heavy hitter will cause couch lock effect. Very good variety for medical use will combat pain and insomnia.

Genetics : King Louie XIII x Joseph OG x Bruce Banner #3
Flowering Time : 63 Days
Sex : Regular
Type : Indica

They threw in some free seeds. Freedom of Seeds Dieselicious, G13 Labs Seeds Strawberry Éclair, Short Stuff Seeds Auto Gorilla Shizzle. They also threw in Barneys Farm Seeds Cookies Kush, Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick, Humboldt Seed Organization Gorilla Breath, G13 Labs Seeds Skunk #1, Pheno Finder Seeds StarCake. And lastly I received a Strain Hunters Seedbank Seeds Flowerbomb Kush.

The description of the Moby Dick sounded like something up my alley so I started this girl as well. The Kings Banner and the Moby Dick were germinated into solo cups. The Moby Dick will be transplanted into a Superoots air-pot soon since I know she is female. The Kings Banner will go into 1 gallon pots until the show sex. Any females will go into air-pots as well. The best male will be kept for pollen. I don't want to get ahead of myself here. The Buddha's Purple Kush was planted straight into a 3 gallon pot. The medium is Pro-Mix BX. This is my first time using BX, I always use Pro-Mix HP. The store was out of the HP, I don't think I like this BX.

Well enough babbling here is a look at the babies. The nutrients are pH Perfect Connoisseur Grow and Bloom out of Advanced Nutrients.

kingsbanner.JPG
kingsbanner (2).JPG
mobydick.JPG
mobydick (2).JPG
purplekush.JPG
group.JPG

Yesterday the plants were transplanted from solo cups to 1 gallon pots. They seem to have done okay and enjoyed the change. They also got their third feeding yesterday after transplant. They received 4ml A and 4ml B of Connoisseur Grow.
They also got 1ml Superthrive and 5ml Cal-Mag. Today is day 15 for the babies. The Kings Banner #4 is in the lead.

P9010002.JPG

9.6.19 The babies were fed yesterday 2ml Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Grow A. And 2ml Grow Connoisseur B. Also she was given 1ml Superthrive and 2.5ml CalMag. These babies are doing well and growing great. The lights were lowered to the plants yesterday as well. Well here is a look at the Kings Banner babies.
9.6.19.KB.JPG
9.6.19.KB (2).JPG

9.8.19 The Moby Dick and the Purple Kush Auto were topped this morning. I never topped an auto so, we will see how the Purple Kush Auto does. She already is growing slow as shit and I was gonna kill her. I decided to just throw her in the back corner and see how she does. She still might get the ax if she don't show me something.

Okay here is a look at the 2 suspected Kings Banner females #4 and #2. #1 and #3 are still in 1 gallon pots. I am about 80% sure that #1 and 3 are male. They will live to show me sexy parts. If they are male #1 will be used for pollen collecting. All the plants were topped yesterday. They were fed today everything is going good so far.
9.17.19.kings.banner.JPG
9.17.19.kings.banner (3).JPG
9.17.19.kings.banner (4).JPG

This Moby Dick girl was fed the recommended amount today. 8ml Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Grow A and 8ml B. Next time she receives a feeding it will get bumped up to 16ml a gallon. Today this girl was topped again for a total now of 4 tops. I will leave her alone to grow as she wants from here on out. I'm going to take a clone or 2 next week from the bottom. As I plan on cleaning her up.
9.17.19.moby.dick (2).JPG
9.17.19.moby.dick.JPG
9.17.19.moby.dick (3).JPG
9.17.19.moby.dick (4).JPG

Okay so #4 showed white hairs today so I have 2 confirmed females. And #1 and #3 have not showed their male parts yet. So males don't always show before females. These girls will veg another 2 weeks to get more size than I will flower them. The Kings Banner #2 has no qualities I am interested in as far as looks and she didn't grow great. She also has far less side branches than #4. And #4 has vigor and branchy, she was topped for 2 tops she will get topped again for 4 tops. She will get cloned for sure.

Purple Kush auto is probably gonna get the ax she just never grew. She was slow and behind everything growing. And on top of that, I topped her and she stopped growing altogether no side branches or nothing and I have grown this strain before with good results. This girl didn't do very well, she only grew to be 8 inches tall. So I'm thinking of killing her, she started flowering about 5 days ago. She is still receiving grow nutrients. The thing is she is only concerned with making buds at the moment.
pk.JPG
pk (2).JPG
pk (3).JPG
pk (4).JPG

I decided to snap a few shots of the young lady. As I was cleaning the tent this afternoon. She is doing well growing good, her side branches have reached the top of the plant. She takes to her toppings like a champ, and she is in the process of giving me 8 main colas. She will be put into flowering this Friday evening. She will also give me clones by her 2nd or 3rd week of flower.

9.23.19.md.JPG
9.23.19.md (2).JPG
9.23.19.md (3).JPG

So Kings Banner #3 was cut down. He had a lovely smell when you rubbed his stem strong and pungent. But Kings Banner #1 has a stinky odder without having to rub his stem. He will live to be harvested for his pollen. I will be using Kings Banner #4 as he lucky female. The plants were fed yesterday at full strength. They received 16ml A and 16ml B. They did great. No burnt tips this morning at lights on.
Two clones from the Moby Dick have been cut 9.25.19. The plants were cleaned up a bit along the bottoms. Next week clones will be taken from Kings Banner #4. Moby Dick has been topped for 8 colas. Both the Banners have been topped for 4 top colas. Well here is a look at the girls.
9.25.19.KB.JPG
9.25.19.KB (2).JPG
9.25.19.MD.JPG
9.25.19.MD (2).JPG
9.25.19.MOBY.JPG
9.25.19.MOBY (2).JPG

This girl is just lovely I love everything about her. I cant wait to see her in flower. She takes nutrients very well without burning She has had two full strength feedings at 16ml A and 16ml B. I really don't have anything to say about her. There is really nothing to say she is doing just fine. Well here she blows Moby Dick.
10.02.19.moby.JPG
10.02.19.moby (2).JPG

These girls are doing very well. They continue to take nutrients like a champ, 16ml A and 16ml B. They have a smell that brings a smile to my face. These girls are nice and healthy. I looked all over different sites for a journal on this strain, before I grew them. I couldn't find anything on them to go on. A grower on another site just said to me he grew these out. And the weed was bomb, but the plants were the smallest he'd ever grew. So my next go at the last 6 seeds we veg longer. Even though I know you cant compare our grows. I don't knw what lighting, nutrients, pot size or plant training he's done. Well without further adieu. I give you the Banners
10.02.19.kb.JPG
10.02.19.kb (2).JPG
10.02.19.kb (3).JPG

Back
Top Bottom