KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

Just nice to see you active in here again .

WW2 loved the tigerbloom, she's looking purdy!!
420-magazine-mobile1166888937.jpg

420-magazine-mobile169698828.jpg

I've pretty much failed at a scrog this round but that's okay, these plants are still going to be bomb and I should get around 6 oz, hopefully

Look good to me Chakita! Hope you get 6 ounces too! Looks like a good canopy to me!

Look good to me Chakita! Hope you get 6 ounces too! Looks like a good canopy to me!
Thank you, but a true scrog would be completely filled with bud sites, no gaps in the middle...BUT this totally works! It does help keep an even canopy, and support the colas in late flowering. I should have put the screen on them in late veg! Luckily, I have both screens ready for the Sour Diesel.

Try it Chakita!
420-magazine-mobile403535818.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1186275262.jpg

4 to 5 node is good but wait until the tip is actually developed enough if your gunna fim!

I got a little eager and ended up messing up most of my fims, had to double fim which did turn out on one plant! Just stunted the main stem on the rest of them! To be fair that works for me but still slows growth down so a word of caution .

They look happy as and I would definitely suggest fimming, you'll get a crazy amount of bushing .

Oh and I would either do it and give them a couple days before transplant, or vice versa, transplant and give them a few days before clipping!
One stress at a time! .

Wow they look healthy! What day we on Chakita? Definitely got some good genes there .

Nice Chakita. All nice and healthy. Growing tall and sure. Love how these 5 lil cuties have their own big girl tent already . getting a new tent is AWWWWEEESOOOMMME!!
420-magazine-mobile2145214598.jpg

Journal coming soon ✌️✌️

Oh yeah almost forgot....
420-magazine-mobile1005906576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile413489245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755266896.jpg

First night ive sampled. Tried the white widow. Really nice taste. I am from england so i still put tabacco in, but that is just what ive grown up with. I do put alot less in now than i used to, i prefer the flavour than pure. Probably just aint got the dankest weed .
Dried the buds a day or so too long, but was working a shit ton but apart from that im happy. Got some better scales coming so ill let yall know but its lookin fairly alright. Im hoping 5 ounce.

Oh yeah almost forgot....
420-magazine-mobile1005906576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile413489245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755266896.jpg

First night ive sampled. Tried the white widow. Really nice taste. I am from england so i still put tabacco in, but that is just what ive grown up with. I do put alot less in now than i used to, i prefer the flavour than pure. Probably just aint got the dankest weed .
Dried the buds a day or so too long, but was working a shit ton but apart from that im happy. Got some better scales coming so ill let yall know but its lookin fairly alright. Im hoping 5 ounce.

That bud looks sticky, icky yum! Nice job Muzzy!Sorry for the late response, it's been a hell uva weekend!

I'm sure the curing process will bring back some moisture from inside. Let em sweat! You got this

I've never tried mixing with tobacco, what's the difference, if you don't mind me asking?

How's it Chakita? Babies all good?

Back
Top Bottom