Kitsap County v. Bruce Olson (Medical Marijuana Case) Jan.26

What happened with this Case?

He won and he made the cops give him his equipment back. Also there was another big case that Kitsap County was going to file on but they said they weren't going to do it because of this case. This was a precedent setting case for kitsap county. So far they have not been bothering any MMJ growers. But at a hell of a cost. Bruce lost everything fighting this case.

Seems like Kitsap County is on a tyrate. So it sounds like they can clean your farm then after they lose the case you get your Farm equiptment but no compensation for your flowers>this sound right?

He asked for the MJ back but the sheriff said he would violate federal laws. And I don't believe he can sue to get all his attorney expenses back. He sold his home to pay for his defense.

Dam seems like its a no lose situation for the County. They only have to get tip then weather its a Legal grow or not its available to be torn down at the Farmers expence and an OOps from Law Enforcement...:oops:

Was this because a Neighbor called or was the fair gentlemen selling his wares? I think that there is an element ( of De-criminalization ) that needs to be addressed before the Countys can confiscate plants or equiptment. I thought there was a limit that was acceptable at yor place of Residence, I dont know just thought!:rollit:

If I remember correctly it was because a neighbor called and he had over the normal 15 plant limit. But in Washington the law states you can grow more than 15 plants because of medical neccesity and the cops don't like that. But here in Washington they left the door open for more if you need it. I like that and I also like we don't have any ID cards. All you need is a copy of your doctors authorization.

Yes I see that they are giving a grey area with not having a card.Makes the limits case by case So if you are the Secret Squirell your growing and buding will be left alone.But if the neighbor wants to be friends you have to be the good nieghbor and keep him at bay.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom