Ktzn's - Deep Water Culture - Feminized Purple Kush & Jack Herer Autoflower

ktznj4

These are two Feminized Purple Kush seeds and one is Jack Herer Auto Flower I purchased from Crop King. I attempted to germinate three seeds and all three seeds germinated successfully. After 24 hours on a damp paper towel I placed each seedling in PH balanced rockwool. I placed the seedlings under a mini greenhouse on a seedling heating mat, under a 2 foot T5. As soon as i saw a root from each of the rockwool cubes, I placed the rockwool cubes into Deep Water Culture system. At the time, I was using distilled water. I have since changed to filter drinking water.

The DWC buckets are five gallon buckets with 4 gallons of filtered drinking water in each bucket. I PH balanced the filtered water and added 1/2 of the seedling dosage of Humbolt Oneness for a total of 4 ML in the 4 gallons of solution in each bucket. Additionally, I added a half dosage of Humbolt Prozyme and a half dosage of H2O2 to each bucket.

The tent is a 48x48x78 in my basement. I have a small 12 volt fan clipped to the top of a battery booster box that oscillates across the seedlings and a Holmes fan on the floor of the tent blowing across the inside front of the tent not directly pointing at any of the seedlings. The tent averages around 73 degrees when the light is on and dips into the mid 60s when the light is off with about 45% RH.

The light is a 400 Watt Metal Halide and is about 21 inches above the seedlings. The light is on a 18/6 timer.

These photos were taken this morning 12/18/2015 which is 10 days since I first got the seedlings wet.

Re: Ktzn's Deep Water Culture Feminized Purple Kush and Jack Herer Autoflower Decembe

Heya, welcome,, go jack, I have a jack going as well,, your pics are great,, must be foggy tho,,:Namaste:

Go jack,, cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I ran into some trouble a week or two ago with my Ph drifting way too high (7.0+). Two of the plants seem to have recovered quite well. The other one is looking okay. I have no idea when, where or what to trim or prune. Am I supposed to be pruning out that little itty bitty shit that's growing on the stalks?
IMG_187323.JPG

Back
Top Bottom